diy solar

diy solar

Self running Generators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact. Science is real. There is nothing about "perpetual" or free energy that is not known or "hidden" from anyone. Question? Why the flick do I even reply to this? It has stopped being entertaining.

Mainstream science is a real illusion hehe...

Scientists don't invent anything or any new concept in the universe, we only discover things that existed already, and if visible or readily detectable matter is only 1% of the universe, and the rest is dark matter or dark energy (which we have no idea what that looks like or how it works), then how can we be so arrogant to think we understand anything beyond this 1% that we do think we understand well... Take quantum entanglement (spooky action at a distance), do scientists have any idea why that works? The double-slit experiment? Can we explain why that behavior is observed?

Then with our traditional mainstream science and dogma (generally a super close-minded community) refuse to look beyond the borders of the box we are in (even though their math breaks down on the edges), where the more like 'new age' scientists who are more open to phenomena occurring in the quantum universe, and starting to find better math now to explain how the physical universe connects and relates to the quantum universe, where traditional science breaks down (as they hit the edges of their box they are in).

So yeah, hooray for those for being willing and courageous enough to continue on research from fresh perspective when mainstream science continually shuns their work and offers only pessimistic responses. The good news, is now more than ever, there's starting to emerge more and more valid white papers coming (getting positive peer reviews from more widespread communities) and more people are starting to release their dogmas, becoming open to researching beyond the borders of mainstream science culture.

If you went back 200 years ago and told scientists that in 2020 everyone would be able to talk to people on the other side of the world with a tiny brick you carry with you, they would tell you not possible, doesn't exist.

There are a lot of theories in science that change in time as we discover new things we didn't understand before. We just don't know yet how to pull massive amounts of energy from the vacuum that exists all around us, in between the cells, atoms, particles, plancks, because the concept doesn't exist yet within our realm of understanding (being the children that we are), but someday it will be taught in schools, and it will be normal, readily available information... All truths will eventually be uncovered.

Last edited:
Double slit, yes we understand that well. What we think of as a particle actually behaves as a propagating wave. Even heavier objects such as a neutron has wavelength which is used to design some instruments.

Dark matter and dark energy - I'm not convinced they exist. They are theorized to fit observations to physics models which don't match observations otherwise. I figure either the observations or the models could be faulty.

But if you find a way to create something from nothing, you may have discovered God.

It is not obvious to me that "spooky action at a distance" is anything other than synchronized clocks. I think someone said it was not, but I didn't follow why not.

I have read that the actual quote from Einstein was,
"I do not believe the Ancient One himself throws the dice."

Double slit, yes we understand that well. What we think of as a particle actually behaves as a propagating wave. Even heavier objects such as a neutron has wavelength which is used to design some instruments.
Do you have an article or something showing they understand it well? (and who they is) From what I understood, there is still controversy over it. And why the behavior changes while it is being observed or while not (when being observed the particles arrive in 2 rows and the interference pattern disappears).

Dark matter and dark energy - I'm not convinced they exist. They are theorized to fit observations to physics models which don't match observations otherwise. I figure either the observations or the models could be faulty.
Well the scientists who make that claim seem to know enough about it that they can distinguish dark energy to be something different than dark matter.

But if you find a way to create something from nothing, you may have discovered God.
What makes you think all that 'nothing' is really nothin? Long time ago, we as humans used to think the space that exists between 2 people standing in a room was nothing until later we discovered there is actually a lot of oxygen and nitrogen and whatnot else right there in that empty room, detectable with instruments. Just because we don't have means to detect what we perceive as the zero bits in the universe, doesn't mean it is nothing to the observer outside that box.

It is not obvious to me that "spooky action at a distance" is anything other than synchronized clocks. I think someone said it was not, but I didn't follow why not.

I have read that the actual quote from Einstein was,
"I do not believe the Ancient One himself throws the dice."

Well, NIST believes in quantum entanglement:

And there are real applications already coming to the world using quantum entanglement like cryptography - Quantum Key Distribution (QKD):

Excerpt:
"
Entanglement based protocols:
The quantum states of two (or more) separate objects can become linked together in such a way that they must be described by a combined quantum state, not as individual objects. This is known as entanglement and means that, for example, performing a measurement on one object affects the other. If an entangled pair of objects is shared between two parties, anyone intercepting either object alters the overall system, revealing the presence of the third party (and the amount of information they have gained).
These two approaches can each be further divided into three families of protocols: discrete variable, continuous variable and distributed phase reference coding. Discrete variable protocols were the first to be invented, and they remain the most widely implemented. The other two families are mainly concerned with overcoming practical limitations of experiments. The two protocols described below both use discrete variable coding.
"

Last edited:
That’s the idea.
One doesn’t know since it’s so hard to get anybody to get funded. Those in charge want to keep their monopoly.
He is not claiming that the device makes more power than imputted, in fact he says of course it does not as that would be perpetual motion.

I’m seeing a lot of progress in the efficiency of removing hydrogen from seawater and CO2 from the atmosphere. All done with solar power, and combining to form a combustible hydrocarbon (similar to kerosene).

With higher temperature combustion in modern systems the combustion byproduct is mainly solid carbon which can be easily captured, and water.

It’s ironic that fuel burning generators will end up being the solution to excess climate CO2 caused by burning fossil fuels in generators.

Future burning fuels may be hydrogen. But we put much more energy into producing that gas than we get back as usable work. The technology could be a way to use the excess solar power we have. Someday soon The Cosmo-Demonic Telegraph Company will monopolize the sun shine as well as the shadows.

It used to be that a nut job had to stand on a street corner and try to convert a few people a day.
Now all the nut jobs need is an IPad and a 3D printer to make something look cool that and post it on the University of Utube. No matter how hard they try, they still have to follow the laws of physics as we know them. And to tell me an ex plumber in Kansas has decoded the universe when the best minds in the best universities still hobbled,,,,???
Yeh, I think not.

I’m seeing a lot of progress in the efficiency of removing hydrogen from seawater and CO2 from the atmosphere. All done with solar power, and combining to form a combustible hydrocarbon (similar to kerosene).
If you remove hydrogen from seawater, just burn it. The exhaust is called water.

The good news, is now more than ever, there's starting to emerge more and more valid white papers coming (getting positive peer reviews from more widespread communities) and more people are starting to release their dogmas, becoming open to researching beyond the borders of mainstream science culture.
Ummmmm
Yeah.
Show me a single accredited positive “peer review” of something that violates any of the 3 Laws of Thermodynamics. Just one.
By accredited I mean any group that has NOT been on the Howard Stern, Rush Numbagh or Alex Jones entertainment network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back