diy solar

diy solar

Self running Generators

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonL

I’m asking this question, as I realize most people are using solar or some kind of so called solar generator, or gas generator, propane or other.
What I’m looking for is something to hook up to my present battery system to charge batteries during the night. Living in the Pacific Northwest in November, December and January, I am without sun for 12 to 14 hours a day.
A self running generator, as I hear about these all the time on YouTube. There’s plenty of interesting products, but I don’t know if any of them work and I don’t even know how to buy them?
Attached in the photos is one of the more interesting ones I found. The only problem I see with that is you have to put it together. This is where I have no confidence in being able to accomplish this. And I’m not even sure how you would run it into your battery system, with solar charger or some other way? Thanks

Attachments

• 82B34088-D6FA-4AA0-B1B6-F94F818FB933.png
    82B34088-D6FA-4AA0-B1B6-F94F818FB933.png
    587.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 2D35157E-B0AA-4DB6-8F49-3F75600D38C2.png
    2D35157E-B0AA-4DB6-8F49-3F75600D38C2.png
    356.2 KB · Views: 30
I disagree. There’s plenty of evidence if you go online, people from all over the world are designing these things. I’m not asking for a free lunch, I’m asking for something you can purchase that will run without fuel.
There’s also a lot of people talking about conspiracy, as far as peoples projects being shut down, people being put in prison or killed! Also there’s a lot of technology that was bought up I never brought to market. There are certain groups of individuals that don’t want any competition.
Anybody who studied Nikola Tesla knows that energy was capable of being much much less cost to the masses in his time, only to be shut down by JP Morgan.
I will continue to look, even saw one individual who made a tire spin by using (large container) bottled water at every 6 inches or so. Then the wheel would turn by the weight of the water and produce energy.

I looked up "self running generator", and saw this on one page:

1606629921987.png

You can buy/built a self-running generator. It will make your wallet thinner!

(collect enough of those RFID-blocking wallets, and use the fabric to make a stylish cap to wear on your head. You're going to need it.)

Most of us, if we want free power, say, "If you can't beat'em, join'em!
Unfortunately for this poor soul who tried to do that, he missed class the day they explained to use a fiberglass ladder, not a metal one:

What you need is a self-starting generator. These are very common in RVs. When the battery voltage drops, the generator starts and charges the battery.

What you need is a self-starting generator. These are very common in RVs. When the battery voltage drops, the generator starts and charges the battery.
Self starting generators are run on gas or diesel. I already have a gas generator for my house, I need something that doesn’t run on fuel.

Self starting generators are run on gas or diesel. I already have a gas generator for my house, I need something that doesn’t run on fuel.
Run on woo-woo?

Good luck with that. Two such devices are called a solar panel and/or a wind mill. There are water wheels but mostly illegal in most water districts. All the others, by operating against all the laws of physics, are simply bull shit.

The laws of physics enforcement department never sleeps. There is no way to evade or elude them. You are indeed looking for a free lunch.

Here’s something I found. An alternative to using my gas furnace, which at 600 W every time it is turned on, is running my solar battery bank down big time. The refrigerator is the other big hoarder of electricity. Only for the winter.
This is a diesel heater that I could run on 12 V. ??

Here’s something I found. An alternative to using my gas furnace, which at 600 W every time it is turned on, is running my solar battery bank down big time. The refrigerator is the other big hoarder of electricity. Only for the winter.
This is a diesel heater that I could run on 12 V. ??
Cheap 'Chinese Diesel Heaters' as they are colloquially called are quite popular in bus and van dwelling communities and with the overland and expo communities (though they usually opt for the quality German stuff). But they run on diesel or petrol which conflicts with your objective to:
I already have a gas generator for my house, I need something that doesn’t run on fuel.

Here's the one I wanted to look into more:

I sent them an email awhile back and waiting on them to reply back. I told them they could use our coop ranch as a beta test facility...

Here is their site: https://ie.energy/earth_engine/

Maybe we're too small of an outfit for them, still haven't heard back yet...

I do believe technology like this exists or can exist, but trying to find the genuine 'diamond-in-the-rough' model amongst the plethora of fakes or scams is the challenge. It's just a matter of time before pulling energy from the vacuum becomes the norm. People just have a limiting belief that energy is scarce, but the reality is energy is abundant in the universe.

We can't see 96+% of the universe (the dark matter and dark energy nobody can explain), there is so much energy in an atom it's crazy for human-level intelligence to comprehend. We can't comprehend what goes on in the E8 lattice, as our realm is just but a reflection of it. Study into Nassim Haramein's work, he has the math to prove there's a lot more outside this box that science will eventually have to acknowledge... The unified field theory...

Nikola Tesla said, “ If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.“

Perspective on 96+% free space in the universe (as we think we understand how it all works when we can only see or measure so little of it):
1606777951091.png

I sent them an email awhile back and waiting on them to reply back. I told them they could use our coop ranch as a beta test facility...

I do believe technology like this exists or can exist, but trying to find the genuine 'diamond-in-the-rough' model amongst the plethora of fakes or scams is the challenge. It's just a matter of time before pulling energy from the vacuum becomes the norm. People just have a limiting belief that energy is scarce, but the reality is energy is abundant in the universe.

We can't see 96+% of the universe (the dark matter and dark energy nobody can explain), there is so much energy in an atom it's crazy for human-level intelligence to comprehend. We can't comprehend what goes on in the E8 lattice, as our realm is just but a reflection of it. Study into Nassim Haramein's work, he has the math to prove there's a lot more outside this box that science will eventually have to acknowledge... The unified field theory...

Nikola Tesla said, “ If you wish to understand the Universe think of energy, frequency and vibration.“

Perspective on 96+% free space in the universe (as we think we understand how it all works when we can only see or measure so little of it):
View attachment 28972
The problem is that those in charge aren’t interested in free energy or at least having the people have it. If you look at what’s going on now with the election and the UN, and what they called a reset, there may not be any freedom left to do much of anything.
The mantra is you won’t own anything and you will be happy, you will only rent. Everything will be taken care of by the state.
Anyway I am trying to find a cheaper way to use my electricity or my solar. It would be much easier if I lived in a sunny state, but I don’t wish to just pack up and move somewhere to find sun. So for me to get off the grid and use my batteries and panels efficiently, I need to use the only option I can find, and that seems to be diesel heater.

"dark matter", which must exist because otherwise the chemical composition of the universe wouldn't match our guess as to what the "Big Bang" looked like.

and "dark energy", which must exist to explain why expansion of the universe is accelerating.

I have yet to hear or read a valid explanation as to what proves expansion is accelerating. Including in that Wikipedia page.
My theory is that astrophysicists lack the ability to reason rationally, and can't even understand children's stories.

Good luck with that. Two such devices are called a solar panel and/or a wind mill. There are water wheels but mostly illegal in most water districts. All the others, by operating against all the laws of physics, are simply bull shit.
How about harvesting energy from cosmic particles? That would work underground, and you get many more electrons than the number of particles which interact. Neutrinos? Could work like a solar panel, but even during the night since neutrinos have so much more penetrating power than photons doesn't matter how the Earth is oriented. Just need a wafer made from an element with suitable stopping power.

View attachment 28972
I watched that video, probably the reason you never heard from them again is they’ve either been bought out, threatened or put in prison.
I remember bloom energy many years ago on 60 minutes, saying will have energy in a box in every home, it never happened – you don’t even hear about it anymore! They’re not about to let anyone have any competition, everything’s become monopolies now.

I watched that video, probably the reason you never heard from them again is they’ve either been bought out, threatened or put in prison.
I remember bloom energy many years ago on 60 minutes, saying will have energy in a box in every home, it never happened – you don’t even hear about it anymore! They’re not about to let anyone have any competition, everything’s become monopolies now.

Yeah if I ever figured out the secrets to pulling free energy from the vacuum, I would deliver it up to the world in a white paper same like the supposed 'Satoshi Nakamoto' gave crypto-currency / blockchain technology to the world, so that nobody could patent it. I wouldn't care about making a dime off it, just what we need is getting free energy out to the world. There is plenty of money to be made in the service of it and manufacturing of the actual hardware devices that nobody needs to own the ideas, just let everyone make it all they want. Look at cryptos now, look how many of them there are now, the more the merrier, see who can build the better crypto, see who can build the better free energy machine... The concept of patenting needs to die in my opinion, it only limits human evolution (my opinion)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back