diy solar

diy solar

Seplos MEKA 25.6 diy kit

skylab

Good Afternoon, Has anyone use this specific kit from seplos, or any kit from them, I was told they would be grade a cells
and i'd like to know if this is true, my other concern is i was given a paypal account in an individuals name to place my order
i'm very skeptical and dont want to by swindled so i'm asking if anyone has had any experience with them?

thank you

I bought 3 Mason kits, plus a Jassn busbar in a separate purchase. Two other forum members I'm aware of bought Mason kits around the same time, close to a year ago. As far as I know, everybody eventually got what they purchased. The communication for shipping to USA was horrible, with bogus tracking numbers and delivery times supplied. The three of us spent about a month thinking we were being swindled, then on different days our shipments arrived, with the only notice being a phone call from fedex freight a day or two before. Both of my paypal payments went to xxxxxx@qq.com, where the xxxxx is a string of numbers. The whole thing is complicated by the sales people not being horribly proficient with English (not meaning to throw stones, it's just what it is). Did you get an email invoice from Seplos? Who are you dealing with? With more info perhaps I or one of the other purchasers could spot anything that looks fishy. No escaping that it is a somewhat risky transaction. You don't have much leverage is anything goes wrong. Worked out ok for me in the end, with a lot of doubt before the delivery magically showed up.

Thank you for the reply, i'll attach a pic of the invoice i was sent.. i've been bitten my chinese sellers already and
i am just being cautious.20220810_133132.jpg

Thank you for the reply, i'll attach a pic of the invoice i was sent.. i've been bitten my chinese sellers already and
i am just being cautious.View attachment 106302
Same guy sent me mine.
I have never bought from there before but others have.
I know house of ancients bought 5 of the 48v 280 kits and another member did also.

I’m just not buying at the moment because the prices are a little to high..

FWIW. No purchase yet but I'm looking at buying a complete 48V 280AH from them server rack battery from them (minus the server rack). They seem to pretty eager to answer questions. I asked them to price both the kit and the complete battery and they're are just a few dollars difference so I'm not going to bother with a kit assuming I get the guts to not buy something already in the USA.

1660243784571.png

Last edited:
That paypal address to qq.com is the same one I sent money to about 9 months ago. Allen's signature is identical to the one on my invoice, not individually signed by hand I assume.

Ok here's my question to anyone who've paid via paypal , did you use friends and family or goods and services? i want as much protection
as possible

Ok here's my question to anyone who've paid via paypal , did you use friends and family or goods and services? i want as much protection
as possible
Goods and service is what I would use.

Other is to ambiguous and could open yourself to problems.

My understanding is that you never should use Friends and Family to pay someone you don't personally know and trust. There is very little protection from fraud if you use that.

Goods and Services has higher fees, but has some protection for the buyer.

That paypal address to qq.com is the same one I sent money to about 9 months ago. Allen's signature is identical to the one on my invoice, not individually signed by hand I assume.
Did you get what you ordered? How long did it take?

Back