diy solar

diy solar

Server Rack LiFePO4 batteries. Where to find UK stock?

That's a bit of a shame :(.
Have you tried connecting a diagnostic cable to the battery to see if you can find out what exactly is wrong with it? Clutching at straws here, but it might turn up an issue that others have had and maybe solvable.

Thanks for that.
I guess it's a no go if they won't communicate with each other.
I have a faulty Pylontech and was thinking of replacing it with one of the new 5.12kwh Fogstar rack batteries.
Hi, Have you found anything about Fogstar rack batteries, i had found them myself a few weeks ago. There are not many suppliers in the UK (as I'm sure people know), so not much to directly compare against, but the 48v 5Kw battery is at the moment, the one I think I will go with.

Hi.

New to the forum and been researching inverters and battery setup for a off grid tv production trailer.

Found lots of good videos about simular projects using Signature Solar (eg4) batteries and found this thread when trying to find UK products.

If anyone is still looking I came across a UK company selling what looks like identical batteries as Signature Solar in UK.

Found them at e4LiFe.uk

Might make the plunge and get some for our project as Signature Solar seem to have a real good reputation in the USA.

Any thoughts before I pull the trigger?

Hi.

New to the forum and been researching inverters and battery setup for a off grid tv production trailer.

Found lots of good videos about simular projects using Signature Solar (eg4) batteries and found this thread when trying to find UK products.

If anyone is still looking I came across a UK company selling what looks like identical batteries as Signature Solar in UK.

Found them at e4LiFe.uk

Might make the plunge and get some for our project as Signature Solar seem to have a real good reputation in the USA.

Any thoughts before I pull the trigger?
Compair them to fogstar.co.uk.
They are def. UK local

Looking at their website, it looks the guys you found are dropshipping presumably from china, which may bring you headaches in aftersales/support

Shame as I was looking at the Fogstar server rack for a project but there seems little info about them, build quality, comparison etc and have been looking at offering from voltacon and others.

I see the Fogstar are £1049.99, roamer are £1620.00 and wonder what difference justifies the big price difference,

Shame as I was looking at the Fogstar server rack for a project but there seems little info about them, build quality, comparison etc and have been looking at offering from voltacon and others.
Quite a few users on here have them and seem happy with the result. And the owner is active on this site - this thread may be of interest...

Back