diy solar

diy solar

Shenzhen Qishou Technology Co. Ltd - Any Experience with This Company

Jdhorner8

Shenzhen Qishou Technology Co. Ltd has a really great price on Eve 280ah LFP cells. Has anyone ordered from them before?

Yes, that’s the correct link. Here is the rep’s reply on pricing:

Good day!
This is Cici . according to your address. I have checked the shipping price .
16pcs 280 lifepo4 battery with 8pcs bus bars and16pcs bolts.
shipping price $251.
shipping time about 28 days
shipping by sea. door to door.
you can choose two kinds battery.
the first for EVE brand 280Ah . price is $78.5/pcs
the second for LISHEN brand 272Ah. price is 66.5/pcs

that be sure, we will provide proof that cells have been matched properly for capacity, internal resistance and voltage before shipment.
I have sent you the manufacturer's date sheet. please checked the attachment.

Thank you

Yes, that’s the correct link. Here is the rep’s reply on pricing:

Good day!
This is Cici . according to your address. I have checked the shipping price .
16pcs 280 lifepo4 battery with 8pcs bus bars and16pcs bolts.
shipping price $251.
shipping time about 28 days
shipping by sea. door to door.
you can choose two kinds battery.
the first for EVE brand 280Ah . price is $78.5/pcs
the second for LISHEN brand 272Ah. price is 66.5/pcs

that be sure, we will provide proof that cells have been matched properly for capacity, internal resistance and voltage before shipment.
I have sent you the manufacturer's date sheet. please checked the attachment.

Thank you

My most recent Luyuan order was at $80/cell with double busbars, which I paid slightly extra for wider rectangual busbars

Well I’m told I got the last of their Eve LF280 stock. Should have (16) cells to test in a month or so. Final price was $7 per cell plus $251 shipping door to door. Cici was good to deal with; reasonable, communicative, responsive and good with English. They are supposed to send a video of testing before shipment so we’ll see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Well I’m told I got the last of their Eve LF280 stock. Should have (16) cells to test in a month or so. Final price was $7 per cell plus $251 shipping door to door. Cici was good to deal with; reasonable, communicative, responsive and good with English. They are supposed to send a video of testing before shipment so we’ll see how it goes.
How are you going with this order? I'm currently talking to Amy to get some pricing and shipping information as well.

It didn’t go well. The order was for 16 new Grade A Eve 280Ah cells matched for capacity and IR. I received 13 Eve cells and 3 of another brand. The Eve QR code’s showed all but one was manufactured in 2018 and the other in 2019. They tested from 267Ah to 285Ah. Therefore none of the purchase agreement terms was upheld except possibly they were close on IR. I do not recommend this seller.

It was pretty close to on-time except for a FedEx mix up that dropped off 2 of the 8 boxes one day and didn’t get the other 6 boxes to us till 8 days later.

The Alibaba protection process went pretty smooth. I submitted my evidence and offered to keep the product if the seller would give me a partial refund, which the seller agreed to and Alibaba issued the partial refund to my credit card in a timely manner. One needs to be careful with their time restrictions for initial assessment and replying with evidence.

It didn’t go well. The order was for 16 new Grade A Eve 280Ah cells matched for capacity and IR. I received 13 Eve cells and 3 of another brand. The Eve QR code’s showed all but one was manufactured in 2018 and the other in 2019. They tested from 267Ah to 285Ah. Therefore none of the purchase agreement terms was upheld except possibly they were close on IR. I do not recommend this seller.

Thanks for that!

They advertised the batteries for US$ 73.90 + free shipping to Australia on Alibaba.
On Alibaba they offered me US$ 77.00 + $2431 shipping. After my earlier posting here they send me an email to which I responded I would like to place the order for 136 batteries at $73.90 + free shipping. They then continued to place the order for 128 batteries at US$ 77.00 + $2431 shipping.

While that was going on you responded with the above so I had to ask them some more questions. They claimed you blackmailed them even though they dealt with the problem and refunded part of your payment.

Needless to say they had to cancel that order as that was not what I was willing to pay and I'm not sure I can trust them.

Still looking for a good deal on these batteries including shipping to Australia!

Thanks for that!

They advertised the batteries for US$ 73.90 + free shipping to Australia on Alibaba.
On Alibaba they offered me US$ 77.00 + $2431 shipping. After my earlier posting here they send me an email to which I responded I would like to place the order for 136 batteries at $73.90 + free shipping. They then continued to place the order for 128 batteries at US$ 77.00 + $2431 shipping.

While that was going on you responded with the above so I had to ask them some more questions. They claimed you blackmailed them even though they dealt with the problem and refunded part of your payment.

Needless to say they had to cancel that order as that was not what I was willing to pay and I'm not sure I can trust them.

Still looking for a good deal on these batteries including shipping to Australia!
Who did you end up buying from?

So far my experience with Shenzhen Qishou Technology has not been good. 56 days and no delivery or tracking. They originally told me delivery in 45-50 days. I constantly have to ask for an details.

In regards to no tracking details they tell me "Australian goods are transported by sea, during which the logistics information can not be inquired, and the logistics information can only be inquired after the goods arrive at the destination and are picked up by the Australian local express company."

I'm likely to request a refund on Alibaba. If they do arrive I'll report on quality but would not be using them again.

Last edited:
So far my experience with Shenzhen Qishou Technology has not been good. 56 days and no delivery or tracking. They originally told me delivery in 45-50 days. I constantly have to ask for an details.

In regards to no tracking details they tell me "Australian goods are transported by sea, during which the logistics information can not be inquired, and the logistics information can only be inquired after the goods arrive at the destination and are picked up by the Australian local express company."

I'm likely to request a refund on Alibaba. If they do arrive I'll report on quality but would not be using them again.
Shenzen Qishou Batteries Not good. And the thing is, Andy from the offgrid garage has them listed on his website as a good seller to buy them and looking at the responses and experiences posted here so far, i dont think they deserve such recommendation.

Back