diy solar

diy solar

Shenzhen shouhuzhe lishen 272ah damaged

No debit card. Haven’t tried asking my bank to help yet.
It's been over 90 days since you placed the order but you have not had the cells for 90 days. I suggest you contact your bank and see if they will help you. It can't hurt to try.

That's really bad. I've got an order that's not been delivered. Alibaba has automatically marked it as completed after 60 days. I'm going to apply for a refund (only option) before it gets to 90 days. Such a crap system Alibaba have.

Your bank should have no problem getting your money back. Debit cards have less protection under USA laws, not sure about your area. In the USA that just means you are out $250 rather than $50, but 99% of the time banks give you a full refund. I recently had to file a dispute with Discover, paid in advance to Lowes in September 2020 with a "guaranteed installed by Thanksgiving". One thing after another, didn't even attempt installation until 2 days before Christmas, etc. Anyway, Discover had no problems with refunding my money plus interest in January. The installation was finally fixed in February, and so far, they haven't charged me again. Discover never even asked me a question, I just checked the box to dispute the charges and less than 24 hours and it was taken off my account plus interest.

Remember, YOU are the customer of the bank, they can and will yank the money back and ask questions later.

Sorry for your experience. I'm glad, however, that I came here before placing an order with this company.
Shenzhen Basen is the only company on Alibaba that I feel confident enough to buy from on such a big purchase. Is my confidence in Basen misplaced?

Sorry for your experience. I'm glad, however, that I came here before placing an order with this company.
Shenzhen Basen is the only company on Alibaba that I feel confident enough to buy from on such a big purchase. Is my confidence in Basen misplaced?
Well, after reading a bunch of bad reviews, I'm reconsidering going with Basen after all. Now I'm back to square one. Who can you trust?

Well, after reading a bunch of bad reviews, I'm reconsidering going with Basen after all. Now I'm back to square one. Who can you trust?

You asked (be sure to use the code you find in the first two messages in the thread):

I've been very satisfied with Amy.

As a side note, is there any chance of setting up a forum category entitled something like "Ten foot pole", and listing the companies who shouldn't be touched with one, due to the negative first hand experiences of the forum members?

Similar has been previously reported from same company. Search the name, they are probably listed.

Back