diy solar

diy solar

Shocking the cat AND NOW, May 14th, a Spring bonus - THE SCREEN DOOR

Just curious about how shocking I am as I walk across the room and touch the sleeping cat on the nose. :eek:

Am I doing that with DC or AC voltage?
Depends on the bionics you're using, but you might want to have them check the grounding.

Just curious about how shocking I am as I walk across the room and touch the sleeping cat on the nose. :eek:

Am I doing that with DC or AC voltage?
Yeh! Don't do that anymore & stop wearing those nylon tracksuit trousers and Ugg boots!
Note: Hercules below had a similar question but experimented both with and without the trousers.
Don' Amp the cat.jpg

Last edited:
That type of Static is generally one directional discharge.
Don't do that to the cat anymore.
Yeh! Don't do that anymore & stop wearing those nylon tracksuit trousers and Ugg boots!

It's a Joke... HUMOR Shocking the cat.PNG I have not done that "intentionally" for decades.

Please leave your "Serious" at the door to the Humor forum.

"...nylon tracksuit trousers and Ugg boots..." The official uniform of dedicated cat shockers everywhere!!! :ROFLMAO:

<still snickering>?

It's been quite interesting how much more static zaps my partner and I have experienced since we moved to Vegas. With the dry air, it's much easier to build up.

And our cats (especially Pepper) will shock us unexpectedly... after he's been rolling on the floor he loves to jump into our laps!

The weather is warming up so the doors get opened & the screens are kept closed.

The cat is relearning "I need to look before running through the open doorway". :ROFLMAO: BOING

Back