diy solar

diy solar

Sigineer vs mpp ?

Peregrine

Has any one had experience with sigineer? model M3000H-24LV it is very similar to PIP2424LV-MSD as an alternative?

I couldn't find the no load, so I emailed sigineer and he said 30 watts and I thought the mpp was less than 40 with most people seeing around 30? the sigineer has a much higher surge than the mpp 6000@5sec. looks like they manufacture a lot of inverters for emergency vehicles? for kussmaul electronics.

If you decide to go with the Sigineer, use the following discount codes for a Sigineer inverter, use the following codes: : For 3KW to 4KW inverters, use AaSGjian20, the to gets $20 off. For 6KW inverters. use AaSG35jian, to get $35 off. For 12-15KW inverters, useAaSG50jian, to get $50 off www.sigineer.com

If you decide to go with the Sigineer, use the following discount codes for a Sigineer inverter, use the following codes: : For 3KW to 4KW inverters, use AaSGjian20, the to gets $20 off. For 6KW inverters. use AaSG35jian, to get $35 off. For 12-15KW inverters, useAaSG50jian, to get $50 off www.sigineer.com

I just bought the 3kw inverter charger and he through in the remote LCD panel for free just for me asking, 70$ value.

Sigineer are junk. I bought 2 of their inverters and the first one failed the first day and the second on day 3. They do not stand behind their product!

Back