Signature Solar Batteries

Repro

Solar Addict
Signature Solar has their batteries available for purchase, however, they do not offer shipping to my state (Pennsylvania). I tried to order two of the 48V 100Ah batteries, and I was forced to cancel the order as pick up was the only option. Can't get away for almost a week to pick them up. How unfortunate. I really wanted to get a set of these. Did anyone else have better luck?

Repro

Solar Addict
I posted here, and I emailed them. Saw your reply for Ohio delivery and gave it another try. It worked. I have to pick them up in Ohio at a freight hub. I am happy. This has been a long wait.

Signature Solar

Signature Solar has their batteries available for purchase, however, they do not offer shipping to my state (Pennsylvania). I tried to order two of the 48V 100Ah batteries, and I was forced to cancel the order as pick up was the only option. Can't get away for almost a week to pick them up. How unfortunate. I really wanted to get a set of these. Did anyone else have better luck?
There was an error on our website, we fixed it the opening night, will have more stock available for backorder as containers leave port and arrival dates are confirmed

Repro

Solar Addict
Thanks! Yes, I read JoeHam's post and immediately went back in and posted my order. Thanks for the quick action.

Cmorar

There was an error on our website, we fixed it the opening night, will have more stock available for backorder as containers leave port and arrival dates are confirmed

I tried adding the 405w 144 split q-cell bifacial panels to my cart to check my shipping and it said that shipping to PA wasn’t available. Is it only available for the batteries?

They have corrected their website and fixed shipping options. I was having the same issue for Florida.... Placing my order with them real soon

Dragon Off Grid

I'm about to purchase a big order; availability has been delayed they say due to ships not unloading the containers in the port; I forget which city; in TX though.