diy solar

diy solar

Signature solar- Solarever 445 watt panels

z_zk_z

I ordered twenty Solarever 445 watt panels from Signature Solar in the last few weeks and still waiting for R&L to deliver the remainder ten panels. Unfortunately, this product has disappeared from Signature Solar web site, which means I cannot even lookup its data sheet or its warranty, not even mentioning that getting a replacement or ordering a matching panel. Think hard before ordering solar panels from Signature Solar...

You could also try sending an email to SS to ask them to attach the PDF for you. When in doubt I always try to reach out to a seller if I have some question maybe they could help with as well. Get 2 plates spinning, why not... Good luck finding it at any rate.

I’ve liked SS so far for my orders but this has been a minor annoyance when an item goes out of stock you can’t get to any of the data from the original listing where you purchase. Would be helpful to get to that info even after it’s no longer available.

Warranty and data sheet here....https://solareverusa.com/
I already checked that web site before posting it here. It is a fake site. If you don't believe me, please post the link to Solarever 445 watt data sheet.

Is this the one ?

Middle column on page 2.

Linked through from here :

I already checked that web site before posting it here. It is a fake site. If you don't believe me, please post the link to Solarever 445 watt data sheet.
You are correct that the HC-72M-440-450W is no longer available or a PDF of it’s datasheet, but this site has an image of the datasheet that’s readable; https://gogreenmansolar.com/product/solarever-445w-mono-solar-panels/

Addendum: Double checked site before closing link and notice they have these panels in stock.

The pdf I linked in post #6 is still there. Click on the link that says Adobe Acrobat.

No need for the image.
My apology for inferring that your link no longer worked, and appreciate the heads-up. Just retried the link you provided and SUCCESS! When I had clicked that link last evening the spinner icon just kept…spinning and I tried several times without success. I will admit—this had crossed my mind—I’ve had connectivity issues in the evenings. In the future I will be more diligent about verifying conclusions as other factors may affect the perceive outcome.

I ordered twenty Solarever 445 watt panels from Signature Solar in the last few weeks and still waiting for R&L to deliver the remainder ten panels. Unfortunately, this product has disappeared from Signature Solar web site, which means I cannot even lookup its data sheet or its warranty, not even mentioning that getting a replacement or ordering a matching panel. Think hard before ordering solar panels from Signature Solar...
So you of course have called them, what have they said about your order?

Any update on this? I'm looking to purchase them as well.

Back