diy solar

diy solar

Signature Solar wed site change

Bigblockcutlass123

12k DMV Growatt inverter
Not to crazy about this. If I call will they have record of all the money I spent there last year. EG4 battery Warrantee Registration? What about my 17 amp charger? My Inverter?
So now I have to make a new log in and it's like i am a brand new customer. That's bull shit
Email below

You are receiving this email because you are a customer of Signature Solar, and/or signed up for our email newsletters!

As a member of Signature Solar you were provided an account when you purchased from us or signed into our website. With our migration to a new E-Commerce Website your old account will be disabled on Sunday, March 13th at 12pm CST. You will no longer have online access to past order history, current online carts, and any open/active draft orders.

If you would like a statement of your account to date, please send an email with your Full Name, Email, and Phone Number. We will be glad to provide you with a full statement for the 2021-2022 year.

If you would like a closed order reopened, please feel free to give us a call on Monday
(903) 441-2090

Good luck on getting a hold of them Monday

They have the records. And, you should have your receipt from your purchases.

Just so everyone is aware - NO RECORDS will be lost. There is just a transition period where you won't be able to access them online. We will restore that ability as soon as possible, but didn't want people to think that any information will be lost. The only thing that will not transfer over is payment information - that info was never stored by us, and was always encrypted by our payment processor. Past order history is available via phone call to us or email while we transition, but we hope to have that functionality restored as soon as possible as well.

Just so everyone is aware - NO RECORDS will be lost. There is just a transition period where you won't be able to access them online. We will restore that ability as soon as possible, but didn't want people to think that any information will be lost. The only thing that will not transfer over is payment information - that info was never stored by us, and was always encrypted by our payment processor. Past order history is available via phone call to us or email while we transition, but we hope to have that functionality restored as soon as possible as well.
to quote
"You will no longer have online access to past order history"

To say you did a poor job of communicating "NO RECORDS will be lost... didn't want people to think that any information will be lost." would be an understatement.

to quote
"You will no longer have online access to past order history"

To say you did a poor job of communicating "NO RECORDS will be lost... didn't want people to think that any information will be lost." would be an understatement.
The statement is true - you cannot access records online (through a user interface - we are fixing this) but can still get them via email or calling us. Sorry for the confusion.

The statement is true - you cannot access records online (through a user interface - we are fixing this) but can still get them via email or calling us. Sorry for the confusion.
Richard, not sure what your position in the company is but I got 3 growatt chargers from you & need more technical info about them but you guys either won't respond or say we're not sure & we'll get back to you but never do. So if you can't or won't assist me, plz give me a growatt tech support person I can contact since you don't even know enough about what you're selling.

Richard, not sure what your position in the company is but I got 3 growatt chargers from you & need more technical info about them but you guys either won't respond or say we're not sure & we'll get back to you but never do. So if you can't or won't assist me, plz give me a growatt tech support person I can contact since you don't even know enough about what you're selling.
What do you need? I'm happy to provide the spec sheet and manual. Send me your order number and I'll look up your info.

What do you need? I'm happy to provide the spec sheet and manual. Send me your order number and I'll look up your info.
I have the manuals, what I need isn't covered in it. It's rated for 250v input but when using 24v it looks to say 100v is the limit & 12v only 50v so I'm confused, if I put in more than 100v in @ 24v is that going to damage the unit? The other ? is, is there any way to remotely monitor or adjust settings without connecting to the net to go thru growatt servers? I don't use wifi on my internet so this cripples my ability to use it fully. I've heard rumors there may be some alternative software I could use via the wifi stick where I have a lappy with wifi that might work. Then they came with gprs connectors with no info on what that is or if that can be used in place of wifi & can't find any place that sells gprs plug ins or info on it nor does growatts site even mention anything on it.

I have the manuals, what I need isn't covered in it. It's rated for 250v input but when using 24v it looks to say 100v is the limit & 12v only 50v so I'm confused, if I put in more than 100v in @ 24v is that going to damage the unit? The other ? is, is there any way to remotely monitor or adjust settings without connecting to the net to go thru growatt servers? I don't use wifi on my internet so this cripples my ability to use it fully. I've heard rumors there may be some alternative software I could use via the wifi stick where I have a lappy with wifi that might work. Then they came with gprs connectors with no info on what that is or if that can be used in place of wifi & can't find any place that sells gprs plug ins or info on it nor does growatts site even mention anything on it.
What kind of charger is this?

It's rated for 250v input but when using 24v it looks to say 100v is the limit & 12v only 50v so I'm confused, if I put in more than 100v in @ 24v is that going to damage the unit?
I'm not sure what you are talking about.
What is your battery voltage?

Growatt 4880
I think that I understand what you are asking.
You have the 4880-MPV charger.
Max OCV is 250v
PV operating range is:
18 to 50v for a 12v battery
34 to 100v for a 24v battery
And. 60 to 200v for a 48v battery
These operating ranges provide the most efficiency.
It's best to design your array to be at about 85% of the range for your battery voltage.

This is the correct info. Input voltage changes based on output battery voltage. These settings are in the manual (it should show for example 18-50 @12v, 34-100 @24v etc.) Look at the last page on your manual and you'll see the settings for each voltage setting.
1647351481439.png

The site looks pretty good. I logged in and it looks like my orders are still there.
I have had more places change there system over the years including local business and all is lost because the old system and new system can not migrate the data. Really does not make me happy when I have warrantee work to do for customers.

Thanks for the improvement.

The site looks pretty good. I logged in and it looks like my orders are still there.
I have had more places change there system over the years including local business and all is lost because the old system and new system can not migrate the data. Really does not make me happy when I have warrantee work to do for customers.

Thanks for the improvement.
Thanks for that. It was a lot of work to migrate 17,000 customers and orders, we worked hard. Glad to see that it's appreciated.

Back