diy solar

diy solar

Signature Solar wins... I lose.

That's fine you have shown me and maybe others that you are not a company I want to spend money with. You spend all this time making excuses for problems that other companies already solved. Maybe spend less time on the forums arguing and more time fixing the problem.
Nothing personal its just business.
Not trying to disagree or anything, just asking for information. What problems are you referring to that other companies have solved? This thread seems to be about the problem of shipping less than 4 panels, and I thought it was answered adequately.

Just to let everyone know, yesterday I took delivery of 145 concrete pavers on a pallet. One missing and three damaged. Not even fragile pallet items and they still were able to damage three, on corner, I suspect lazy forklift operator.

Not trying to disagree or anything, just asking for information. What problems are you referring to that other companies have solved? This thread seems to be about the problem of shipping less than 4 panels, and I thought it was answered adequately.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you I forgot about this post. In my older post I told how I have 3 damaged panels and AltE sent 3 more out and I got them safely. Yes sometimes things get damaged but SS claims that its imposable to safely ship out less than 4 panels. They send to much time arguing with people on the forums and not enough time fixing the problem to make the customers happy. Its not a companies job to try to make excuses for things that happen, just fix them to the customer liking and move on.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you I forgot about this post. In my older post I told how I have 3 damaged panels and AltE sent 3 more out and I got them safely. Yes sometimes things get damaged but SS claims that its imposable to safely ship out less than 4 panels. They send to much time arguing with people on the forums and not enough time fixing the problem to make the customers happy. Its not a companies job to try to make excuses for things that happen, just fix them to the customer liking and move on.
Alt-E was the same with ONE (bottom took a fork) out of 50 broken. A phone call, a couple of pics and out went the ONE panel next day. CSR at SS was no help with two missing products. They just caused more problems until Richard and Ben got involved and took care of me the next morning. I hope CSR are getting better training. Unless I start hearing better reports, I'll pay more from now on and shop elsewhere.

Alt-E was the same with ONE (bottom took a fork) out of 50 broken. A phone call, a couple of pics and out went the ONE panel next day. CSR at SS was no help with two missing products. They just caused more problems until Richard and Ben got involved and took care of me the next morning. I hope CSR are getting better training. Unless I start hearing better reports, I'll pay more from now on and shop elsewhere.
Yes that's what I'm talking about other companies have already had the problems and solved them yet somehow SS cant? Companies must earn your money and good will, they are not entitled to it!

psychoticepisode was the deleted account.

That user seemed to have a few axes to grind.
If I remember correctly that user had been a member for a long time, I think since 2019.
I am not sure why the Forum does not leave the User name and Avatar intact. It just makes things confusing.

Other forums I've been on cross the name out and user title change to "banned."

When I ban someone on my servers, they vanish without a trace. But, you have to be a complete asshole for me to do it.

When I ban someone on my servers, they vanish without a trace. But, you have to be a complete asshole for me to do it.
When you say vanished do you mean you remove all of their old posts?
I have seen that done only once and it was the member that removed them when he got a temporary ban and then returned. It made dozens of threads very hard to follow with chunks of the conversation missing.

Last edited:
When you say vanished do you mean you remove ll of their old posts?
I have seen that done only once and it was the member that removed them when he got a temporary ban and then reutrned. It made dozens of threads very hard to follow with chunks of the conversation missing.
Yes, but as I said. This would really really have to be earned. And only a last resort.

Hello, We provided information to prove that in fact the user who started this thread have swindled us out of money twice (his refund WAS approved, and he still went in for a chargeback) and wrote this thread to support a chargeback case where he could do that because credit card companies always favor the consumer.
I understand that this thread attracted a lot of the usual anti-S2 crusaders and a lively convo about wood has been had, but unfortunately the facts weren't as stated by the thread writer and as a company we are not going to publicly expose any customer regardless of damaging statements about their experience.

Back