diy solar

diy solar

Simple ac/dc input output circuitry

godp1301

Hi all,

I've built a small simple portable battery generator to power a compressor fridge and recharge some small devices when out hunting for several days. My generator currently has a shunt and display to indicate power consumption and remaining energy. It has a solar controller as an input source and only outputs 12vdc using standard cigarette adapters. I also have a small 300W inverter (external) that I carry around just in case.

I would like to pimp up this generator and modify it to have the same features as a jackery 300 (https://www.jackery.com/products/explorer-300-portable-power-station).

The MVP: I would like to add circuitry to allow input and output usb-pd, this would make my system at par with the jackery using internal and external devices.
The golden product: Is there a complete circuitry available somewhere (open hardware maybe) that would support all dc and ac inputs and outputs at once that I would only need to connect to the battery and boom!!

My battery is the renogy 12V50A LifePo4 battery with the renogy 500A monitor and shunt.

Thanks for your suggestions and advices :)
Phil

I haven't tested this, but it claims to support fast charge protocol.

Back