diy solar

diy solar

Single line drawing and State approval

slwool

I'm in Idaho and I've built my system (totally off-grid). I didn't realize it, but when I went to get my final electrical inspection I learned that the State requires an approved plan. Where can I get someone to help me with an acceptable single-line drawing, etc. so I can get this system approved? I realize I may need to change out some components. The State wants EVERYTHING to be UL Listed. Bye bye, China ...

I'm in Idaho and I've built my system (totally off-grid). I didn't realize it, but when I went to get my final electrical inspection I learned that the State requires an approved plan. Where can I get someone to help me with an acceptable single-line drawing, etc. so I can get this system approved? I realize I may need to change out some components. The State wants EVERYTHING to be UL Listed. Bye bye, China ...
Fiver might have someone.

I'm in a similar situation...

I'm building grid-tied system and need to submit a Single-Line drawing to my power company before I can get Permission To Operate (PTO).

I've been looking on youtube, forums, etc.

I dont' see any real help from your original post, did you actually find any answers or help somewhere?

P.S. I hope you didn't have to purchase too much new stuff.... such a bummer to build a system and have to go through all that after the fact. I tried to get everything I'm using as UL listed as I bought it, we shall see...

Back