diy solar

diy solar

Sixteen 280ah cells for sale - Baltimore, Maryland (Also 4 12v Overkill solar BMS, etc.)

TheIrishStreaker

Hello,
I was planning on living the van life, bought most of everything I needed and then my plans changed.
I have 16 280ah cells($105 each) *These batteries were meant to be ordered at the same time, however they were not. The internal resistance for half is .16, and the other half is .17*
DCC50S 12V 50A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT ($250)
Four 4s BMS 120a LifePo4 Battery Management System for 12v DIY Batteries, Programmable, Bluetooth Included. - 8 gauge x 12" ($100 each)
Renogy 2000 watt pure sine wave Inverter ($250)
Heat shrink bundle(free with a purchase)
Amprobe multimeter(Also free with purchase)
Capacity tester which I lost all the wires to(Free with purchase)
Aims power AC converter ($200)
and the Mobile Solar Power made easy book.

These are the single purchase prices, the more you're willing to buy the more the discount will be. Have not tested batteries they appear to be in good condition. DM for contact info.
Thank you

Last edited:
Hello,
I was planning on living the van life, bought most of everything I needed and then my plans changed.
I have 16 280ah cells($105 each) *These batteries were meant to be ordered at the same time, however they were not. The internal resistance for half is .16, and the other half is .17*
DCC50S 12V 50A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT ($250)
Four 4s BMS 120a LifePo4 Battery Management System for 12v DIY Batteries, Programmable, Bluetooth Included. - 8 gauge x 12" ($100 each)
Renogy 2000 watt pure sine wave Inverter ($250)
Heat shrink bundle(free with a purchase)
Amprobe multimeter(Also free with purchase)
Capacity tester which I lost all the wires to(Free with purchase)
Aims power AC converter ($200)
and the Mobile Solar Power made easy book.

These are the single purchase prices, the more you're willing to buy the more the discount will be. Have not tested batteries they appear to be in good condition. DM for contact info.
Thank you
What would cost for all of the cells? All BMS and the Dc to DC converter be

also what brand and model of BMS

thanks

Bob

1600, Overkill Solar model number: jbd-sp04s020 #4s120a8ga12 . I also have a 60 amp dc dc charger that I forgot to list.

I’m interested but live in central US. Iowa. I might be interested in the 60amp dc to dc charger va the mppt

do you ever drive West?

Back