diy solar

diy solar

Slide solar Panel Mount for small trailer??

ghostwriter66

"Here - Hold my Beer"
EE from LAX CA -work in SouthTX for giant evil Oil
Good morning from South Texas where for some absurd reason it will be 90 degrees again today and windy .... Hard to feel like Christmas when its 90+ -- but now I know how the Aussies feel ...

its I need to find a manufacturer of a device or platform or capability that will allow me to stack (3) solar panels on top of each other for travel - and then when we get to the work site be able to slide the panels out from one another... I hope i am making sense ... I see some ideas on YouTube but all of them are home made stuff ...

I need to be able to purchase - ship - use ...

The trailers that we are hanging this off of is literally 4' x 8' and all it has is a JOB box in the middle over a single axle ... they want us to weld a frame onto the trailer and mount 750W of panels .. the issue is that the panels side by side will be longer than the trailers ... so we are thinking hang the platform on the side of the trailers -- point the trailer panels SOUTH when we get there -- and then unhook the panels and slide them out from the centre ... maybe one to the left and one to the right and the centre one stays stationary ...

if you happen to know someone how makes this -- that would be great ...

thx

Good morning from South Texas where for some absurd reason it will be 90 degrees again today and windy .... Hard to feel like Christmas when its 90+ -- but now I know how the Aussies feel ...

its I need to find a manufacturer of a device or platform or capability that will allow me to stack (3) solar panels on top of each other for travel - and then when we get to the work site be able to slide the panels out from one another... I hope i am making sense ... I see some ideas on YouTube but all of them are home made stuff ...

I need to be able to purchase - ship - use ...

The trailers that we are hanging this off of is literally 4' x 8' and all it has is a JOB box in the middle over a single axle ... they want us to weld a frame onto the trailer and mount 750W of panels .. the issue is that the panels side by side will be longer than the trailers ... so we are thinking hang the platform on the side of the trailers -- point the trailer panels SOUTH when we get there -- and then unhook the panels and slide them out from the centre ... maybe one to the left and one to the right and the centre one stays stationary ...

if you happen to know someone how makes this -- that would be great ...

thx
I'd love to have this also - but I think it's too specialized / custom to find one.
Something like this even.. slide outs

Back