diy solar

diy solar

Small campground setup

Hit it with a meter and I had 101v in my camper.

So I just roasted all weekend. 97F and >80% humidity.
I use a two stage booster that gives 8% and 16% for desperate times. Although I have seen as low as 90 volts on the east side of Glacier NP... too low to boost until the sun went down.

With my new LFP I would run on battery power and supply some power from the converter. Would run a deficit for a few hours until the voltage rises after sundown and A/Cs start to cycle.

I use a two stage booster that gives 8% and 16% for desperate times. Although I have seen as low as 90 volts on the east side of Glacier NP... too low to boost until the sun went down.

With my new LFP I would run on battery power and supply some power from the converter. Would run a deficit for a few hours until the voltage rises after sundown and A/Cs start to cycle.
I normally don't use my ac and since then I just never get electric sites lol

If they weren’t there, sounds like an easy way to just disconnect their rig and play dumb if they question you.

If inadequate power is provided for the big stuff the inverter just shuts down. Two strikes (resets) and out with them.

Warning lights that flash then sirens leading to a cut off ;) for each site based on peak and total load used.

Back