diy solar

diy solar

Small Generator story. A story with bulbs magnets YouTube and Harry Potter using a rusty bearing

st1

Small generator story. A story with bulbs magnets and Harry Potter .. ......

In a Sunday morning, thinking how I could light a domestic bulb (AC), like those that I use in the house, using a small electric generator (a DIY electric generator), powered with a small battery (DC), I started searching on YouTube, because, you know there you can find almost everything. Why not how to make this kind of electric generator? I typed the suitable words in You Tube search and surprise: instead help or inspiration tones and tones of content with scam movies like free energy devices, magic magnets and bulbs, you don't want to know .... I don't understand why You Tube don’t delete that content because it is against their policy.

Anyway,

It happens to have some knowledges in this fields other wise probably I have started to build one of those magic generators (or several) investing time and money in a scams with You Tube help.

What do I know?

Moving a magnet inside or near a coil of wire, pushes the electrons into the wire and creates an electrical current. This method of generating electricity, called induction, was discovered by Michael Faraday in 1831. He found that the stronger the magnets were, the more turns of wire in the coil, and the quicker the motion of the magnet or coil, the greater the voltage Produced. Faraday also observed that it was more efficient if the coil was wound around a metal core, as this helped to concentrate the magnetic field.

What else do I know?

There is no way to obtain free energy with any kind of combination of wires or magnets or switches (commutators, diodes, etc.) unless you're Harry Potter. Free energy machines do not work. No machine can create energy out of nothing, as this would violate the law of mass-energy conservation, which is fundamental and universal. The law of mass-energy conservation states that mass-energy can never be created or destroyed. The energy is always transferred from one state to another but with losses.

There must be a way or something I wish to light up that bulb, and I am not Harry Potter.

Well there is! The answer is a mechanical inverter which I created and I name it "small generator". Now that you can find neodymium magnets on the markets it is simple. It is so simple that you can make a small generator (a pocket generator) using a single magnet.

VIDEO: small generator and 9 W domestic led bulb 230 V AC

Faraday was wright! T he quicker the motion of the magnet, the greater the voltage produced. I used a coil without core, with thin wire and many turns hacked from a synchronous AC motor (microwave turntable motor), a 12, 7 mm neodymium sphere, a small 3.7 V battery, an electric motor from a toy 3V - 5 V toy and a 9 W led light domestic bulb.

There is a small secret which you have to know.

The neodymium sphere attached on the metal case connected to the shaft, is fixed in a specific position like in this picture (1):

Picture 1

..... between the magnetic poles (North and South)

After the "LED BULB OPERATION" I saw in the house other types of bulbs ...... and of course I wondered what about those? Do I have a chance?

VIDEO: small generator and 11 W domestic bulb

I am not happy with that ..... :( there must be something .....

Faraday is the answer again, to bad he don't have a YouTube channel or a Facebook account, increasing magnet dimension, coil with not so thin wire hacked from an AC bathroom fan and replacing the small DC motor with Done from an electric screwdriver.

It works! what others types of bulbs I can found in the house?

VIDEO: small generator upgraded and light tube

Not bad for a tube!

Still looking for the bulb's father :) I found a 28 W bulb, it is not the father but lets try .....

Encouraging so far.

Found it! 75 W father bulb

VIDEO: small generator upgraded and 75 W domestic bulb

As a person I don't have a Facebook account, I know is bad :) , I prefer The Stig style ( Who is The Stig? ). After I found it how to light all the domestic bulb from the house using a rotating magnetic field generator (RMF, I will discuss about it in a future post) I have started to share my idea. Why not?

1. Facebook - creating an account as "sciencetoolbar" (I can't access it anymore since 2 years they wish to know my real identity). Why sciencetoolbar? I saw a picture with a science toolbar, browsing the web and I thought it is suitable at that moment - big mistake :)

2. YouTube channel - In the first year I disabled the comment, because the audience confused me with those scam guys with free energy - here is YouTube fought because is maintaining the free energy generators content. If you type electric generator or something related in You Tube search you will see what "wonders" and "alien technology" you will find instead electric generators (you can guess "most powerful free energy generator" - a guy with some rusty components which will get the Nobel Prize next year .......)

And now You Tube action for solving problems:

A few days ago You Tube send me a mail regarding, an energy harvesting project published on my channel https://www.youtube.com/c/simpleelectricmotor

YouTube
Hi science toolbar,​
Our team has reviewed your content, and, unfortunately, we think it violates our spam, deceptive practices and scams policy. We've removed the following content from YouTube:​

A movie with a small led from a toy barely glowing.....

Whatttt? Guys !! Hello !!!! Seriously, you probably got the wrong address, I don't play with speakers, bearings and bulbs here. I contest that, I explained to them how it is possible and I asked why they have a problem with that tiny led instead of "free energy guys". They restored my project (we will discuss in the future about this project) without saying anything. :)

I am thinking:

If you don't have a speaker a magnet a rusty bearing an100 W bulb and you are not creating free energy you are not eligible for You Tube. :)))​

3. Electric forums - If you are new on an electric forum and you have a name like "sciencetoolbar" (big mistake :) ) and you came up with something new, be prepared for axes and knives. As usual , the forum administrator appreciate some guys which are pretending to know everything, a kind of " Father of all knowledges " and if you say something or reply to them, he (the admin, another "technology guru " ) will close the thread or even ban you. I am always like to listen" the smart guys " which are pretending they are smart and you are stupid. I wish to see how far they can get.

4. Publiclab.org - no knives, you can share something without being killed. More than that, some one wrote two words about the small generator: https://blog.adafruit.com/2017/11/22/neodymium-magnet-sphere-circuit-converts-3-7v-lipo-to-high- voltage-alternating-current /

5. Instructable.com - no axes, it is a good place to share something without being shot or killed :)) Nice people!

Strange world, strange people :)

This is the story of the small generator

Thx

St.

Last edited:
We live in a Mystical Universe. Not everything can be put in a box.
Most if all you 2 bee content is for entertainment. It is up to you to decide. Dosen't make any of it wrong. Try and explain this.

Most if all you 2 bee content is for entertainment. It is up to you to decide. Dosen't make any of it wrong. Try and explain this.
https://coralcastle.com/
Been there, fun!

... create energy out of nothing, as this would violate the law of mass-energy conservation...
A lot of folks believe in the Big Bang theory, that's a lot of stuff from nothing.

What about people and kids wasting time and money to create devices which will never work ? all of that because some "people" are looking for YouTube money.....it is not fair if you ask me. They should post the movies at the section "entertainment" not to science and technology section.
I saw electricians and engineers trying to replicate those devices... it is sad you know.

Back