diy solar

diy solar

Smart Energy Labs, GREAT/FUN Youtube Videos

Last nights Q&A was fun.. I even asked a question or two.. LOL.. check it OOOOOOOT (in my best Canuckistanian accent). Join us for the next one, it felt lonely carrying the Q part of the Q&A all night.. lol... I've reached out to Glen to invite him to join the forum if he wishes.

Jen

YAY... Glen (from Smart Energy Labs, in Victoria, AU) just joined the forum... right on, thanks for joining Glen..

Jen

Last edited:
Thanks Glen (I mean, Sybil), it's a great group of people and you'll have a lot of fun here... thanks for joining and the great Q&A last night... and oh.. was that the Wizard behind the curtain or your wife.. LOL
Jen

Hehe... yes, the "wizard" was my partner, Darleen. I was using my popup green screen with my real studio as the background since it's too cold to stream from my studio at the moment (<5 degrees C) and I haven't installed the heating in there yet. So, popup screen it is... also, means that sharing a home office with her gives her some privacy when I'm ranting away doing my online training. It's a pretty tight space as you can see.

Attachments

• Home office.jpg
    Home office.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 6
Hehe... yes, the "wizard" was my partner, Darleen. I was using my popup green screen with my real studio as the background since it's too cold to stream from my studio at the moment (<5 degrees C) and I haven't installed the heating in there yet. So, popup screen it is... also, means that sharing a home office with her gives her some privacy when I'm ranting away doing my online training. It's a pretty tight space as you can see.
Yea that was adorable the way you did that... :) VERY COOL picture, and your green screen was flawless, no tearing, colour spill or other color issues at all.. well done.

In honor of your joining I changed my headline... I prefer it over Pina Colada's anyways, but no one in America knows who the Bundy Bear is, let alone what the drink is...they don't know what they're missing.. LOL
1626053430461.png

Interesting that bifacials flat can have a lower output when flat because the backsheet has some reflection.

Back