diy solar

diy solar

So this is how low humans have sunk !!!

robby

Photon Vampire
Someone sent me this YouTube Video about a show on TV and I am in disbelief that something like this was even considered for production much less actually being aired on TV weekly. Sick Sick world we are in.

Mods delete the Post if it offends. I only put this up as a warning to others that this is on TLC and is available for your kids to watch.

It's always comical to watch religious people get flustered over something so insignificant and meaningless.. all the while partaking in the very behavior they pretend disgusts them.

It's always comical to watch religious people get flustered over something so insignificant and meaningless.. all the while partaking in the very behavior they pretend disgusts them.
I am pretty sure you did not watch the video before commenting.

I did watch it.. well. about 2 or 3 minutes.

Perhaps I missed something? Maybe you could spell it out for me as to what part I missed that you have a problem with, and what specifically is the problem in your opinion.

I did watch it.. well. about 2 or 3 minutes.

Perhaps I missed something? Maybe you could spell it out for me as to what part I missed that you have a problem with, and what specifically is the problem in your opinion.
A TV show based on enticing Kids to have sex with their Mothers????
How much lower can we sink?

A TV show based on enticing Kids to have sex with their Mothers????
How much lower can we sink?
I didn't see that.. I just skimmed through it to get a general idea. I thought it was just about older women going after younger guys. After reading your reply about the mother son thing, I decided to see if you were full of crap or not and do a bit of googling.

Yeah.. ok... looks like I missed that part. eww.. yuk.

I haven't watched broadcast television for.. umm.. going on almost 18(?) years now. or about that long.

My biggest complaint about what we see on television is that, with the exception of a few shows, the other 98% just makes people dumber than they already are.

Personally, I don't care what two consenting adults do.. Mother and son or not.. it's their business not mine.

Yep and this is Airing on "The Learning Channel" TLC
I use to watch TLC for all the great scientific documentaries and now it has been reduced to this!

Yep and this is Airing on "The Learning Channel" TLC
I use to watch TLC for all the great scientific documentaries and now it has been reduced to this!
Stop watching television all together like us.. Just disconnect. We haven't had any television broadcast or subscription service for almost 20 years now.

You'll be surprised at how much better life is. You save money, you find much better things to do than sit and stare at it.

Television used to be informative and a great source of information with a little bit of entertainment mixed in. Now its just garbage. Nothing but dumb and dumber.

Stop watching television all together like us.. Just disconnect. We haven't had any television broadcast or subscription service for almost 20 years now.

You'll be surprised at how much better life is. You save money, you find much better things to do than sit and stare at it.

Television used to be informative and a great source of information with a little bit of entertainment mixed in. Now its just garbage. Nothing but dumb and dumber.
I watch about 2 hours per day.
I have to watch the News and then I typically watch one episode of a series on my DVR and lastly a few YouTube videos on Topics that Interest me. Not all the shows are crap, they do have a few really good shows that come out every year that cater to any age group. I suspect that if you watched 1883 you would have a different opinion. Then they have the sequel 1923. All of them are prequels for the show Yellowstone. My wife and I binge watched 1883 and she is also not a big TV watcher.

I have to watch the News and then I typically watch one episode of a series on my DVR and lastly a few YouTube videos on Topics that Interest me. Not all the shows are crap, they do have a few really good shows that come out every year that cater to any age group. I suspect that if you watched 1883 you would have a different opinion. Then they have the sequel 1923. All of them are prequels for the show Yellowstone. My wife and I binge watched 1883 and she is also not a big TV watcher.

Yeah.. I don't think so. We're perfectly fine without the tv. We've gained so much since dumping that thing.

I do occasionally watch television shows, but we download them to a usb drive and stick it in.

If you're interested in a bit of trivia.. 1883 was also the year Krakatoa blew..

Both play into the bigger narrative.
You are currently in Demoralization (original post of this thread) and Destabilization (War in Ukraine, etc)

Start Here

And here

That seems to happen more and more lately, people jumping at the opportunity to verbally slam someone without even taking the time to see if their statement is correct, it's super annoying.

Someone sent me this YouTube Video about a show on TV and I am in disbelief that something like this was even considered for production much less actually being aired on TV weekly. Sick Sick world we are in.

Mods delete the Post if it offends. I only put this up as a warning to others that this is on TLC and is available for your kids to watch.

DISGUSTING, not your post, I have zero problem with that, the video and show is..... would they still try it with a dad and daughter? Stop the world, I wanna get off.

DISGUSTING, not your post, I have zero problem with that, the video and show is..... would they still try it with a dad and daughter? Stop the world, I wanna get off.
You know its all fake right?

Back