diy solar

diy solar

So this is how low humans have sunk !!!

Someone sent me this YouTube Video about a show on TV and I am in disbelief that something like this was even considered for production much less actually being aired on TV weekly. Sick Sick world we are in.
It is nothing new.

If you look at the bible, there are multiple stories of incest either explicitly attributed (Lot and his daughters) or implied, (Adam and eve, Noah's sons)

My advise is don't watch it, I won't be.

P.S. And maybe you want to keep books that describe things like that away from people, especially kids...

Its a dumb show, like naked and afraid. Of course there are crew members there, how the hell do you think its filmed?
If anything it speaks to the level people will stoop to get their 15 minutes of fame.
My friend watches that fear factor show, the other night was the closest I ever came to puking watching something on TV.
The guy had to put x amount of earthworms in a wet soup, using only his mouth, into a blender. Then when the blender was full enough, they turned it on and he had to drink it.
Its possible worms dont taste that bad but it sure looked disgusting.

SNL did a parody of naked and afraid, with the dwarf from game of thrones and some black chick. She picked for a tool, hot sauce?
And just wanted to have sex with the little dude.

It is nothing new.

If you look at the bible, there are multiple stories of incest either explicitly attributed (Lot and his daughters) or implied, (Adam and eve, Noah's sons)

My advise is don't watch it, I won't be.

P.S. And maybe you want to keep books that describe things like that away from people, especially kids...
You realize without religion the crazies would have no morals…. As a foundation for “Thou Shalt Not Kill.”
The Khazars were forced ordered to take up a religion to stop their savage ways around ~8th century. They liked the Jewish Talmud so took up Judaism. They were reported as the name takers and helped run the Old Silk Road. They were murderers and infiltrators. Mafia.

That religion protects more ppl then you will ever realize… with current justice system it will happen more often….. murder. The laws were based on religions.

You realize you are attacking Judaism? Not just Christians? The non-believers often attack christians but give other religions a pass. They have a built in fear or more closely it is like attacking just white ppl about racism as if no other group does racism Hahaha That is a major problem with ppl like you and Murphy… hahaha

The !0 commandments speak about adultery as well as many other things. The 10 commandments came to Christianity via-by Judaism.

Attachments

• 0CCA1C32-57E6-41AB-8B74-D5F44780EC75.jpeg
    0CCA1C32-57E6-41AB-8B74-D5F44780EC75.jpeg
    707.2 KB · Views: 2
You realize without religion the crazies would have no morals.
First of all, none of us are perfect. Secondly I am not an anti-theist. Not because I do realize that there are people who need to believe they are watched 24*7 to stop them doing bad stuff, but because I believe people should be free to chose their religion, if any.

There are more peaceful religions than Christianity though. You might want to have a look at Jainism for example.

First of all, none of us are perfect. Secondly I am not an anti-theist. Not because I do realize that there are people who need to believe they are watched 24*7 to stop them doing bad stuff, but because I believe people should be free to chose their religion, if any.

There are more peaceful religions than Christianity though. You might want to have a look at Jainism for example.
Have you read the bible where it discusses relationships and how they should be conducted between master and slave?

Have you read the talmud?

You went towards Christianity and avoided judaism completely. Why? It is typical but again why?

you realize the christians and catholics in particular break the Second Commandment. The first pope was a jew. Jews often call Christians idol worshippers and radicals say they should be killed. Yet jews have the Star of David(idol) that ties back to Moloch-Remphan also listed in the bible for moloch name. No the bible does not address the Star of David. Of course most practicing jews do not acknowledge Jesus as son of God and savior. Most jews only consider old testament as torrah is their bible. The talmud is jewish law as maintained by rabbis and forbidden to be taught to gentiles unless converting. Judaism Converts are always treated different.

I’m a little rusty on religion….. I spent a year in and around Israel… while in Military. We were not allowed to wear our uniforms there nor at that time would it have been wise.

you know modern country of Israel is not biblical. It is balfour declaration by Lord Rothschild. Each country has a role to play. Did you know they have communes there called kibbutz? They have 2 or more parties that fight amongst themselves even shoot their own President Rabin in the back for symbolism. Rabin was viewed as a back stabber for pushing peace with Arabs.

hmmm religion.

The part about the 10 commandments that always puzzled me was that Moses went up the mountain and met with God and God burned the rock etching the commandments into the rock and then he cut the rock into two tablets which Moses took down the Mountain.
On seeing the people worshiping a false idol and committing Sin he smashed the two tablets into the ground.

Ok I will go with that Story but the Interesting Verse is Exodus 34:1

The Lord said to Moses, “Cut for yourself two tablets of stone like the first, and I will write on the tablets the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke.

So basically Moses took two blank slates and headed up the Mountain for 40 days and came back with Tablets that "God" had rewrtitten his words on!

So the that begs the question why would God not just burn out two more Tablets?
That then leads me to wonder if Moses ever had the first Tablets or did that part get changed in the story because he came down empty handed, saw the disaster in front of him and then had 3000 people drink poison and die as punishment.
He then realized he needed something more than just words to lead the people so he went up with two Tablets and Chiseled out a set of commandments himself.

The part about the 10 commandments that always puzzled me was that Moses went up the mountain and met with God and God burned the rock etching the commandments into the rock and then he cut the rock into two tablets which Moses took down the Mountain.
On seeing the people worshiping a false idol and committing Sin he smashed the two tablets into the ground.

Ok I will go with that Story but the Interesting Verse is Exodus 34:1

The Lord said to Moses, “Cut for yourself two tablets of stone like the first, and I will write on the tablets the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke.

So basically Moses took two blank slates and headed up the Mountain for 40 days and came back with Tablets that "God" had rewrtitten his words on!

So the that begs the question why would God not just burn out two more Tablets?
That then leads me to wonder if Moses ever had the first Tablets or did that part get changed in the story because he came down empty handed, saw the disaster in front of him and then had 3000 people drink poison and die as punishment.
He then realized he needed something more than just words to lead the people so he went up with two Tablets and Chiseled out a set of commandments himself.
Go ask the jews they wrote it. Or so it is claimed. The old testament belongs to them. They say the new testament does not exist for practicing jews same as jesus was a hoax.

want to be real confused read the book of Enoch and think about book of Ezekiel …. Or look on youtube for book of Enoch. .

btw you left out part where God wanted the ppl punished for their sins. Worshipping Moloch. Moses order the sons of Levi to strike ppl down evil doers with their swords and punish them. They wandered the desert until all that generation passed. Forbidden to enter the promised land. Why didn’t God just strike the evil doers down? Why did God allow the chosen ones to remain slaves under the Egyptians for so long? Why did the Egyptians decide to chase them after giving freedom?

Go ask the jews they wrote it. Or so it is claimed. The old testament belongs to them. They say the new testament does not exist for practicing jews same as jesus was a hoax.

want to be real confused read the book of Enoch and think about book of Ezekiel …. Or look on youtube for book of Enoch. .

btw you left out part where God wanted the ppl punished for their sins. Worshipping Moloch. Moses order the sons of Levi to strike ppl down evil doers with their swords and punish them. They wandered the desert until all that generation passed. Forbidden to enter the promised land. Why didn’t God just strike the evil doers down? Why did God allow the chosen ones to remain slaves under the Egyptians for so long? Why did the Egyptians decide to chase them after giving freedom?
The old testament is so full of holes that it just cannot stand up to any kind of rational scrutiny.
You either have faith or you don't and that is really the end of the debate.
I have learned not to even try and debate people on the subject anymore because I just don't think I have the right to make them start to question their religious beliefs. People will always act like nothing you say has an effect on their beliefs, but I have personally had two friends who quit going to church a few years after we had long arguments on the subject.
It was disturbing to hear them years later quoting back some of my arguments on the subject like it was something they had finally realized themselves. I think I just planted a seed in their heads and it basically grew.

The old testament is so full of holes that it just cannot stand up to any kind of rational scrutiny.
You either have faith or you don't and that is really the end of the debate.
I have learned not to even try and debate people on the subject anymore because I just don't think I have the right to make them start to question their religious beliefs. People will always act like nothing you say has an effect on their beliefs, but I have personally had two friends who quit going to church a few years after we had long arguments on the subject.
It was disturbing to hear them years later quoting back some of my arguments on the subject like it was something they had finally realized themselves. I think I just planted a seed in their heads and it basically grew.
Ok now am scared …. Are you Satan? You scary hahaha the bible has been claimed incomplete. You should watch a video on book of Enoch it will like previously stated confuse you.
I think we had some outside influence and may still have some.

I read once the jews job is to collect and gather up all the wealth to give God.

what find amazing ppl will Knock JUST CHRISTIANS…. They are afraid of jews… won’t be long before antisemitic laws will be in place. Like in other countries. At that time antichristian laws will also have to go in place as well as all religions Have fun with free speech for now.

Religion depends on the irrational.. it is indoctrinated into young minds. That's why they start them young, no rational person would fall for it.
I have learned not to even try and debate people on the subject anymore because I just don't think I have the right to make them start to question their religious beliefs.
You don't have the (moral) right to harm people, you don't have the right to steal from them, trick them, or take other malicious actions.

You have every right to an intellectual challenge.. in fact, it falls just short of a moral duty.

People will always act like nothing you say has an effect on their beliefs, but I have personally had two friends who quit going to church a few years after we had long arguments on the subject.
You didn't cause that, at least I seriously doubt it.. you will (most likely) never reverse the childhood indoctrination forced upon young malleable minds by their own parents. When religious people stop going to church, its usually because they dump the church, not their religion.

But by challenging them on an intellectual level, you have a much better chance of preventing them from subjecting their own children to those types of forced indoctrination. You give THEIR children a future chance.

Disturbing? That's a good thing that you convinced someone to reevaluate what they believe in using rational thought, logic, and critical thinking.

I don't understand why you think any of that is bad.. You probably benefited them and their children.

Religion depends on the irrational

The same argument could be made for preppers, who plan for an event that is about as likely to happen in their lifetime as is the existence of the invisible sky fairies you write about.

As to indoctrination, consider your children who are being raised in an environment of irrational fear and self-denial, and who are likely to be the target of other children their age because of these differences.

Reactions: D71
The same argument could be made for preppers, who plan for an event that is about as likely to happen in their lifetime as is the existence of the invisible sky fairies you write about.
That statement isn't logical.. or rational. Lifetime events are a statistical probability assessment (math), but the existence of a deity is a purely logical analysis and is absent statistics.

Allowing a bit of wiggle room and addressing the point I think you're trying to make, your statement is equally true and false at the same time.

Here are some points to consider:
*Many preppers live in geographical areas prone to earthquakes, large fires, or hurricanes.
*Most preppers, about 95% of them based on my experience, are also religious. That said, it is also important to realize that the irrational levels of religious people range from the "its family tradition on the holidays" to "the rapture is upon us and my pastor would never molest my child"
*Recent events in the past couple decades have surprised everyone (911, Indian Ocean tsunami, Japan tsunami, Riots in USA, Covid lockdowns, Attack on congress, Ukraine-Russia war, etc)
*A smaller subset of preppers (like me) are not worried about the statistical probability of an catestrohpic event any more than we are worried about our home burning down. I do have homeowners insurance, do you?

There are other things to consider, but generally your statement has merit. The vast majority of preppers believe unlikely and even Hollywood ridiculous events will happen.

As to indoctrination, consider your children who are being raised in an environment of irrational fear and self-denial, and who are likely to be the target of other children their age because of these differences.
What are you talking about? I'm imagining a black girl wearing a burqa in an Alabama public school.. but I'm guessing that's not what you mean.

I have way too many first hand experiences with a God that speaks to me to even contemplate that there is no spiritual side of this life, i'm a rational person, the atheist has a lot more faith than I do! They have faith that basically everything came into existence by chance, those are quite some probabilities. Will we know it all, absolutely not, but we aren't designed to know it all, our minds cannot comprehend time as "eternity" never ending. I leave us with a nice joke:
A guy and a young girl are sitting on an airplane
The guys is bored and strikes up a conversation with the young girl
She is annoyed as she pulls off her headphones and asks what do you want to talk about
He says how about how there is no God?
She says okay, but first you have to answer me a simple question
He Agrees
She says, Cows, Deer, and Horses all eat grass, but the cow poops patties, the deer pellets, and horse road apples. Why?
He thinks for a bit and is stumped.
She says you want to talk about the existence of a supreme being, and you don't even know shit?

I find also the amount of cross referencing in the bible to blow my mind as seen in this diagram, written by many authors over a long period of time and holding to a line. BibleVizArc7WiderOTNTsmall.png

I have way too many first hand experiences with a God that speaks to me to even contemplate that there is no spiritual side of this life,
I always been a person that runs completely on Logic and Science for answers. I have not been to Church in 30 years except for weddings and funerals.
i have always been calculating and analyzing why something has or has not happened and yet there are these moments in my life when no logical or rational explanation can account for what I am seeing or an event that has occurred. For me it is like the voice of God reminding me that there are forces at work that we just cannot comprehend.
i'm a rational person, the atheist has a lot more faith than I do! They have faith that basically everything came into existence by chance, those are quite some probabilities. Will we know it all, absolutely not, but we aren't designed to know it all, our minds cannot comprehend time as "eternity" never ending.
The James Webb is certainly make us rethink the idea of a never ending universe.
I leave us with a nice joke:
A guy and a young girl are sitting on an airplane
The guys is bored and strikes up a conversation with the young girl
She is annoyed as she pulls off her headphones and asks what do you want to talk about
He says how about how there is no God?
She says okay, but first you have to answer me a simple question
He Agrees
She says, Cows, Deer, and Horses all eat grass, but the cow poops patties, the deer pellets, and horse road apples. Why?
He thinks for a bit and is stumped.
She says you want to talk about the existence of a supreme being, and you don't even know shit?

I find also the amount of cross referencing in the bible to blow my mind as seen in this diagram, written by many authors over a long period of time and holding to a line.
The new testament is based on real people whose existence has been proven. The only issue is how much of the details of the stories been exaggerated during the time when they were handed down as oral stories.

the atheist has a lot more faith than I do
While you are entitled to your believes (I certainly don't want to take it away from you, providing you are peaceful) an atheist believes in only one fewer god than monotheists do.

According to psycology today "At least 18,000 different gods, goddesses and various animals or objects have been worshiped by humans", but even if the number was only 2 (and there are way more) your statement that it takes more faith not to believe in a god is rather silly as you also reject many.

While you are entitled to your believes (I certainly don't want to take it away from you, providing you are peaceful) an atheist believes in only one fewer god than monotheists do.

According to psycology today "At least 18,000 different gods, goddesses and various animals or objects have been worshiped by humans", but even if the number was only 2 (and there are way more) your statement that it takes more faith not to believe in a god is rather silly as you also reject many.

What is your stance on morality? Each to their own?

Back