diy solar

diy solar

SO WHO should I try NEXT ??? ...???

ghostwriter66

"Here - Hold my Beer"
EE from LAX CA -work in SouthTX for giant evil Oil
So I like to sort of spread around my purchases to find the latest and bestest and mo' cheaper LFP as I can ... YES it drives my purchasing officer crazy who basically just says "pick a damn vendor and stick with it" but where is the fun and excitement in that??? ...

I used STARMAX last time and got 32 280aH for $2948 but thought that I would look for another one to try ....so far NO issues with STARMAX at all in testing ...

SOOO if you have actually TRIED and TESTED batteries from another vendor and are Happy with test results and Price please let me know and I will order some from them ... I need to get 64 more 280's but never like to order more than 32 at a time ....

THX

Someone found the Cylindrical 100ah cells that look super interesting. Think you could get some of those?

So I like to sort of spread around my purchases to find the latest and bestest and mo' cheaper LFP as I can ... YES it drives my purchasing officer crazy who basically just says "pick a damn vendor and stick with it" but where is the fun and excitement in that??? ...

I used STARMAX last time and got 32 280aH for $2948 but thought that I would look for another one to try ....so far NO issues with STARMAX at all in testing ...

SOOO if you have actually TRIED and TESTED batteries from another vendor and are Happy with test results and Price please let me know and I will order some from them ... I need to get 64 more 280's but never like to order more than 32 at a time ....

THX
So did you ever get the cells from EXLIPORC new energy Shenzhen?

So did you ever get the cells from EXLIPORC new energy Shenzhen?

YES ... so not the best packaged cells BUT the were packaged "good enough" to survive the trip ... no QR codes on them either ... and obviously there's a million reasons for that ... BUT the most important thing is that they tested between 275-285 aH and all came charged to 90% for the price I am extremely happy ...

YES ... so not the best packaged cells BUT the were packaged "good enough" to survive the trip ... no QR codes on them either ... and obviously there's a million reasons for that ... BUT the most important thing is that they tested between 275-285 aH and all came charged to 90% for the price I am extremely happy ...
Are they REPT cells? I order REPT cells from them on April 25th so I am dying to find out of they are any good or not.

are 280's/310's the largest available cells at this time?

NO -- there are MUCH bigger -- we just got in some 3.2V 480aH cells that we use for a specialized project -- heavy as hell - and can't be moved around very often ... anything over 280 your cells really need to be set-it-and-forget-it ... the plates are massive and thus create their own weight so anything larger than 280aH is typically NOT recommended for mobile or RV ... cause the cells will simply break ....

I bought the supposed 500ah 12v battery from ShunBin. Just ordered an overkill solar BMS because I had four batteries in series. However, each battery is 100 lbs and the cells look much larger than anything I've seen in here or Alibaba searches. Each cell is I thin 10.5"x 9". No idea of true capacity yet because some of my solar equipment was stolen in Cabo, MX

Back