diy solar

diy solar

SOK Batteries

ripleyrj

In your recent video Will Prowse said that SOK batteries are in stock. I've been checking their website every day and it says they are sold out. Where are they available?

Check out the comments on that video. They sold out within a couple of hours of the video being posted.

I ordered one on 3/13 the day Will said in stock ready to ship I have had my money taken but no tracking number yet ???

I ordered one on 3/13 the day Will said in stock ready to ship I have had my money taken but no tracking number yet ???
They were pretty good about the announcement saying the new orders were backorders when they sold out again... I def. saw it, but I thought it was a few days after they go them in but I could be wrong.

Well I'm still waiting no tracking number yet nothing
they took my money and have nothing to ship this backordered BS to put out a video and say ready to ship
is a BIG FAT LIE

You do realize they could sell out shortly after the video was released right?

Why not contact SOK? If they cannot ship soon enough for you ask for a refund.

In your recent video Will Prowse said that SOK batteries are in stock. I've been checking their website every day and it says they are sold out. Where are they available?
What Battery Company to go with, I started with 2 SOK's, I got a email today from SOK "Not now on amazon. We will accept new orders on 18Th April, 8AM California time, on our website. And will ship out at the early of May, 10th May."

With all that happen in the world I'm not waiting for them, so can someone suggest a battery company and not BB. I was looking at Amp Time on Amazon, n but would like to hear from you guys. Thanks Joe

Thanks again, JoeHam I ordered to of the 100ah batteries.

The ReBel batteries being fairly new to the market, it would be great to hear what you think of them.

Well I'm still waiting no tracking number yet nothing
they took my money and have nothing to ship this backordered BS to put out a video and say ready to ship
is a BIG FAT LIE
I don't know how they could take your money as they haven't allowed online ordering thru the website.

Thank you, JoeHam, its looks like just what I'm looking for.
Those must be cylindrical cells, similar to BB. Note the nominal V and 1280 Wh. Long term, I'd prefer the SOK myself, if I was to buy a pre-assembled battery.

Those must be cylindrical cells, similar to BB. Note the nominal V and 1280 Wh. Long term, I'd prefer the SOK myself, if I was to buy a pre-assembled battery.

Not cylindrical. They have a teardown video on YT.

Edit, found it here:

Not cylindrical. They have a teardown video on YT.

Edit, found it here:

Thanks for pointing it out, didn't look at the video before, looking at photos I thought it was a sealed battery but it is a metal box like SOK.

Edit: I take that back, the cheaper battery is plastic case, the other one is metal case. One has a choice, which I do like.

For that kind of money, I can build batteries for my trolling motor though.

Back