diy solar

diy solar

SOK Server Rack 100ah battery (Watts24/7)

MiSh

FYI:

Just bought another SOK server rack 48v lifepo4 battery from Watts24/7 on Friday. They are having a Labor day sale this weekend. Battery was $1550 (shipping $125) but I see he bumped it up to $1599 now. Still considerably cheaper than other sellers. Best part it was shipped 30 minutes later! I never would have bought there if it wasn't for the positive feedback from other posters here.

FYI:

Just bought another SOK server rack 48v lifepo4 battery from Watts24/7 on Friday. They are having a Labor day sale this weekend. Battery was $1550 (shipping $125) but I see he bumped it up to $1599 now. Still considerably cheaper than other sellers. Best part it was shipped 30 minutes later! I never would have bought there if it wasn't for the positive feedback from other posters here.
Keep us posted on battery performance. Thanks!

I wonder why the price bump? Current connected is still the same price?
The price increase was from $1550 to $1599. Still $200 or so cheaper than the other sellers I've looked at including CC. Watch for shipping charges too. Some huge differences in pricing there too.

The price increase was from $1550 to $1599. Still $200 or so cheaper than the other sellers I've looked at including CC. Watch for shipping charges too. Some huge differences in pricing there too.
Looks like it is up to $1699 now. Sad that missed out on the earlier pricing.

Looks like it is up to $1699 now. Sad that missed out on the earlier pricing.
I bought three at the $1599 price. I just happened to check the website to see if they would be on sale for some reason.
I asked Ian once before if he was ever going to run a sale on the pytes battery. He told me he only makes $150 per battery so it was unlikely he ever would.

So when I saw SOK for sale I jumped.

$1699 is still cheaper than CC has them listed.

I bought three at the $1599 price. I just happened to check the website to see if they would be on sale for some reason.
I asked Ian once before if he was ever going to run a sale on the pytes battery. He told me he only makes $150 per battery so it was unlikely he ever would.

So when I saw SOK for sale I jumped.

$1699 is still cheaper than CC has them listed.
I’m hoping to buy 10-12 so the $1599 would have been an insta-buy… I’ve just been putting off buying my battery bank until I’m actually ready for it. Now that I know they could go down to $1599… makes it hard to pull the trigger at $1699.

I’m hoping to buy 10-12 so the $1599 would have been an insta-buy… I’ve just been putting off buying my battery bank until I’m actually ready for it. Now that I know they could go down to $1599… makes it hard to pull the trigger at $1699.
I just needed one more so I picked it up at 1699. The shipping was quite reasonable compared to my eg4 lifepower. If you need 10, I would call to ask for a deal.

Just an FYI

I received the battery from Fedex and it was not shipped on a pallet. I was pretty surprised since the 3 other batteries I bought from different sellers were on pallets. The box, although padded and reinforced, was pretty beat up. When I opened the box the 2 front carry handles were slightly bent. The battery works fine though. I guess that's how it's shipped for $125.00??

Just an FYI

I received the battery from Fedex and it was not shipped on a pallet. I was pretty surprised since the 3 other batteries I bought from different sellers were on pallets. The box, although padded and reinforced, was pretty beat up. When I opened the box the 2 front carry handles were slightly bent. The battery works fine though. I guess that's how it's shipped for $125.00??
Who else sells them besides Current Connected and watts247?

Just an FYI

Not good to hear. I wonder if we have to check the torque on the batteries and leads.

You guys have way too much money. I have to assemble my own batteries. Almost saved enough for an EV afterwards.

You guys have way too much money. I have to assemble my own batteries. Almost saved enough for an EV afterwards.
Money vs time, can always make more money, can never get my time back. I've build my own batteries.

Back