diy solar

diy solar

Sol-Ark 12K charge settings for Lifepo4 16S EVE 280AMP 48 volt battery

Ldc_NH

I have a Sol-Ark 12K, trying to charge using street power (no panels yet) 48 volt 280amp EVE battery pack. Using an Overkill 16S 100 AMP BMS.
The Sol-Ark when fist started will charge the batteries for about 1 minute and then stops the charge. I have the system setting for Lithium, which I thought was closest to the Lifepo4 type batteries.
Does anyone have the correct settings for the Sol-ark when charging a Lifepo4 48volt 280 amp hour pack?

Ldc

I have a DIY Prismatic LiFePo4 620AHr pack connected to my SolArk 12K inverter. Not EVE but very similar construction. Battery type is set to "00", running in voltage mode, and absorption voltage set to 55V. Seem to be working well. You do have a good Non-Chinese BMS right?

I have a DIY Prismatic LiFePo4 620AHr pack connected to my SolArk 12K inverter. Not EVE but very similar construction. Battery type is set to "00", running in voltage mode, and absorption voltage set to 55V. Seem to be working well. You do have a good Non-Chinese BMS right?
all bms's are chinese, or are made up with chinese components
unless you're reffering to diybms, still has chinese components.

begs me to ask, what does the bms make have anythong to do with the OP's issue ?

I will take a look at my settings. I am using 100 amp Overkill BMS at this time.

The settings I got was 56V for all settings, Absorption, Equalization and Float. Equalization is set to 0 hours as it is not needed.

Battery Shutdown is at 50V (10%) and Bat Low at 51.4V (20%) and Restart at 51.8V (35%).
You need to set the Max Charge and Discharge current to whatever your pack can handle.

Back