diy solar

diy solar

Sol-Ark 12k setup & system expansion. The adventure and learning continues.

That has no experience nor owns a Sol-Ark inverter.
I dont need experience with the hardware to speak my mind. I've never said one way or the other whether the product is good or bad. I've most definitely asked questions in relation to stuff other folks have said. Fanboys like you do like to twist stuff, though.

They call or send email usually and ask.
Oh so your using the Automatic Updates? I usually just call them and ask if there is a new update and what has changed. If something interesting has been added I ask them to send it to me, if not I skip it.

Oh so your using the Automatic Updates? I usually just call them and ask if there is a new update and what has changed. If something interesting has been added I ask them to send it to me, if not I skip it.
You can do Automatic or just call when you want or fill out the form to have it done.

I dont need experience with the hardware to speak my mind. I've never said one way or the other whether the product is good or bad. I've most definitely asked questions in relation to stuff other folks have said. Fanboys like you do like to twist stuff, though.
Lol “I don’t need to know anything about the product to throw my opinion out there”

Lol “I don’t need to know anything about the product to throw my opinion out there”
Nice way to twist words. Perhapa you should more closely read what I typed. Do you need glasses or do you just see what you want to see?

Last I checked, asking questions is an effective way to learn about something. If you would shut your yap long enough, I might be able to ask Devin some questions. Or is your idea of supporting sol-ark throwing around insults and derailing the possibility of any intelligent conversation?

Nice way to twist words. Perhapa you should more closely read what I typed. Do you need glasses or do you just see what you want to see?

Last I checked, asking questions is an effective way to learn about something. If you would shut your yap long enough, I might be able to ask Devin some questions. Or is your idea of supporting sol-ark throwing around insults and derailing the possibility of any intelligent conversation?
????

Hi Devin,

Are you a sol-ark employee/representative? Are you authorized to speak on behalf of sol-ark and can you provide proof of this?
Yes, I am an engineer at Sol-Ark. While I can be reached at devin@sol-ark.com please always copy support@sol-ark.com as I may not be able to respond posthaste. I am here to assist as well as take in feedback on ways our product or support can improve.
If you have any immediate or in-depth troubleshooting please contact the support directly (972-575-8875 ext. 2) or over email.

Yes, I am an engineer at Sol-Ark. While I can be reached at devin@sol-ark.com please always copy support@sol-ark.com as I may not be able to respond posthaste. I am here to assist as well as take in feedback on ways our product or support can improve.
If you have any immediate or in-depth troubleshooting please contact the support directly (972-575-8875 ext. 2) or over email.
Hi Devin, nice to have you here.
Maybe you should change your user name to Devin_SolArk or change your Avatar to the Sol-Ark Logo.
It would help if people knew they are in contact with a company official.

Last edited:
Exciting. What kind of engineer are you? What is the nature of the work you do for sol-ark?

Back