Solar Assistant with dual Inverters

Texican

Solar Enthusiast
I have 2 LV6548 inverters. can anyone confirm that to use S.A. and have it see both inverters, each inverter need its own serial/usb connection to the raspberry. even when operating in parallel, they each need there own connection ?

XO4001

Solar Enthusiast
Yes I have 2 Deye in parallel with 2 USB cables to the SA working great.

houseofancients

Photon Sorcerer
for your mpp 1 cable should be sufficient ( it is for mine)

"The standard USB cable that came with the inverter is used. SolarAssistant can read both inverters through a single cable plugged into one inverter."

Texican

Solar Enthusiast
for your mpp 1 cable should be sufficient ( it is for mine)

"The standard USB cable that came with the inverter is used. SolarAssistant can read both inverters through a single cable plugged into one inverter."
thats why I only ordered 1 wire but SA only seems to have the 1 inverter, how do I get it to see the other ?

PhotonJames

yes, I believ so, Im 2p1 on first and 2p2 and 180 degrees on other, and get 120 and 240 at the ac panel
Texican, did you ever get your 2nd inverter to show up? I have the same setup, and while I can see links for both inverters under the graphs, all of the values for inverter 2 are zero.

Texican

Solar Enthusiast
Texican, did you ever get your 2nd inverter to show up? I have the same setup, and while I can see links for both inverters under the graphs, all of the values for inverter 2 are zero.
I am using 2 of the comm cables, one to each inverter and then both to the raspberry. are you using 1 or 2 cables ?
yes my system is working fine now