diy solar

diy solar

solar generator to power 50 amp RV

rwcjr

Rather than rewire my entire RV I am thinking of getting 2 of either the Delta Pro or AC300max with their connections to supply 240 volt 30 amp AC. If I plug in an adapter from the 30 amp NEMA L14-30 to a 50 amp RV receptacle will it successfully power both halves of the breaker panel (with 30 vs 50 amps 120 volt)? The Bluetti AC300 seems to have a problem balancing the loads (which may be fixed). Will, you seem to be the only one who has reviewed the Ecoflow double voltage hub and so I bow to your expertise!!

If you decide to DIY a solution, here is a good example of how one forum member created a system that plugged in like you're looking to do.

Could you wire your Delta Pro 30 plug straight to your original RV breaker panel main input?

I could plug the 50 amp plug into the delta pro 30 amp receptacle with the proper adapter but that would only power half the RV

Standard 30-50 adapter will power both sides of the 50 amp RV panel. People do this every day at an RV park with only 30 amp power available.

Cut off the female end of the 30amp RV plug and wire it straight into your RV breaker panel main input. Plug the male end into the Delta pro

Back