diy solar

diy solar

Solar Panels / Charger / batteries / grid tie inverter

Itorian

My Current Inventory
SUN 1000GTIL2-LCD grid tie inverter 45V-90V with limiter (really didn't mean to get this very high volt requirement)
One LG335N1C-V5 60 Cell Mono 335W Vmpp 34.1V, IMPP 9.83A, Voc 41V, Isc 10.49A (Just to be detailed)

If it was you with this inventory and your stuck with it, what might you buy if trying to get close to 1000w panels and you wanted charger and batteries?

I realize question above might be asking to much, so anyone please help with these next newbee questions.
So I realize my only panel is 40v and not 45v. So must I buy another solar panel with similar volt/watt?
If yes to above question can the other two solar panel in parallel be different Volts/watts? I pray this is a yes considering my 1000w limit Is series the correct term when combining two solar panels volts?
I can't seem to even find what batteries I must get for this inverter, does anyone here know or because it says 45v solar panels does that mean 48v batteries?

On ebay I see this charger below for $200, however, I know someone I can get this same one for $30
Might that charger be enough for my system you think? I'm really after solar specs knowledge, otherwise nothing might work and that's no good :(
60A Solar Charge Controller
Model : LMS2460
Voltage : 12V/24V
Current : 60A

Any advice any of you experts can share would be much appreciative. Honestly in the beginning I just wanted to take the edge off my electric bill, but I believe that inverter has changed everything but maybe for the best as I am in San Diego where there is lots of sun and I suppose its quite intelligent to use batteries as well.

Sorry for talking your ears off.

Sincerely A desperate Noob :)

Back