diy solar

diy solar

Solar power for Storage Shed

wrevz

Hi, I'm new here and also new to solar power. We bought a new Storage shed for our house. Main purpose was to store lawn and garden tools and equipment. I need something that can charge my battery power tools like Milwaukee and Stihl. If there's already a thread about this, please direct me to it. Thanks in advance!

Hi, I'm new here and also new to solar power. We bought a new Storage shed for our house. Main purpose was to store lawn and garden tools and equipment. I need something that can charge my battery power tools like Milwaukee and Stihl. If there's already a thread about this, please direct me to it. Thanks in advance!
A portable solar generator might be the best option for your situation with a solar panel or 2 on the roof. The panels you would need would depend on the generator you would choose. The key here is to determine what the maximum power is that you would use at once and also the amount of power you would expect to use every day. If you don’t have to run 110v devices except when you are around the house and or if you don’t expect to need to use your power every day these factors can make a huge difference in your costs. Your area of the world makes a difference in the design of your system. Your situation sounds relatively simple. With a few more details about your needs I’m sure you will find a setup that is right for you.

Back