diy solar

diy solar

Solar trickle charger...?

Smith

hello,
I have a small 12v, 6ah, lithium battery that is going to pump a little water to a outdoor shower, for a short time every day. And I thought I might be able to add a solar trickle charger to it, just to keep it going and strong.
Anyone ever try using a solar trickle charger on a battery and get good results from it..?
Any good experience using solar trickle charger for a small battery..?
Thanks ?

The fact that it's lithium means it needs some kind of controller - no just hooking a panel up.

Battery Tender has several solar options.

The fact that it's lithium means it needs some kind of controller - no just hooking a panel up.

Battery Tender has several solar options.
I need something very reasonable..
Any battery tenders you recommend that would work for something this simple.?

Thanks

hello,
I have a small 12v, 6ah, lithium battery that is going to pump a little water to a outdoor shower, for a short time every day. And I thought I might be able to add a solar trickle charger to it, just to keep it going and strong.
Anyone ever try using a solar trickle charger on a battery and get good results from it..?
Any good experience using solar trickle charger for a small battery..?
Thanks ?
That one was satisfying me on 10W panels with small batteries e.g. just to power up a measuring device.
They are just PWM and can be programmed for many different chemistry configs.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32886745385.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dvrOE91

Back