diy solar

diy solar

SOLD: JBD 16S LiFePo BMS unsoldered from Current Connected $25

HTownMicroGridder

Hey all, I got in on the recent deal for 5 BMS's and probably only need 2-3 max. If anyone wants one, I'll sell one for $25 and two for $45 plus actual shipping. I haven't tested any of them, so same disclaimer as CC gave...probably good but no warranty. They all appear to be in good/new condition. I'll randomly pick your one or two from my lot of 5 (or you can, if you're picking up in person).

There's the Bluetooth module and the USB dongle included, along with BMS harness. The USB dongle doesn't appear to have a proper fit cable to connect to the BMS itself, so that might be something you'll need to find if you're connecting that way. Can send actual pictures on request, attached is what I bought.

If you're in the Houston, TX area happy to let you pick them up.

Attachments

• SS JBD.png
    SS JBD.png
    486.8 KB · Views: 36
Sold two, I'll keep the three I have for now but if anyone stumbles across this thread and needs one, give me a shout... one never knows if I'll actually get to this project...

Hey scott
The bms's got here yesterday . Thanks for the fast shipping . Everything looks good like you said. I will try to get one hooked up tomorrow .

Thanks

Dan Kleinman

Awesome thanks for the public feedback! Nice doing business w you. Let me know how it goes... I'll be trying one after I get my next round of batts ordered.

Back