diy solar

diy solar

SOLD: Three New EG4-LifePower4 Lithium Batteries (48V) and 6-slot enclosed rack (So. Cal)

jonludwick

For sale: Three EG4-LifePower4 Lithium Battery | 48V 100AH and one EG4 Enclosed Battery Rack | 6 Slot.

I purchased everything from Signature Solar a few months ago when supplies were limited. My design changed, and now these need to find a new home. They are unused, just unpacked and mounted in the rack. This is the mesh door without the EG4 logo (you may find more tasteful for your home). I flipped the negative bus bar for correct wiring to inverter, etc. and added casters. Will come with everything Signature Solar ships with their products. I am in Santa Barbara. Can deliver or meet you halfway depending on my schedule (just pay my gas). Save tax and shipping, and have the bus bar preconfigured correctly.

Asking $SOLD cash or cashiers check. I have extensive feedback on other platforms. PM me for questions.

PXL_20220721_155704060.jpg

Last edited:
Do the warranties transfer? If yes, I'm interested in two batteries (in case you get another person wanting the rack and one battery)

I'd be interested in 1 battery...if the warranties transfer.

Why would you rush to register batteries? you have one year per the Robbie thread to register the things. I have had my 2 EG4 LL 2 weeks and I have not made any attempt to register them. If I decided to sell then there is no transfer issue. I did charge them to make sure they SOC 100% and have self balanced over the last 10-15 days very well. Maybe the OP didnt register them yet then it is no issue.

Then again, he as posted only one message and I would not even trust him to buy from based on that mostly.

FWIW, I haven't registered the batteries yet, but non-transferrable is non-transferrable. I have an inquiry for the whole package, but if that falls through I would consider piecing it out. Plenty of positive feedback on other forums/eBay, PM me for references. I want a face-to-face transaction, no shipping.

Back