diy solar

diy solar

Solid state relay for inverter

It's supposed to, but I've never had much luck with SSR's. On low voltage DC circuits.

Honestly, for switching a relay you are drawing less than an amp, these are UL Cert by the listing so how can it fail?

In this thread we established that your inverter has configurable low voltage disconnect, confirm?

I am needing advice if this will work to switch a power inverter toggle on/off al la Will Prowse video. The link in his video points to a SSR they seems to have sky rocketed in price. 24V battery
Also will it work with a low voltage disconnect vs a bms?

That's what I'm doing. I'm using the BMS though. It is wired into the remote on/off of my inverter.

In this thread we established that your inverter has configurable low voltage disconnect, confirm?
Yes, none of the setting work. So I need a new solution

Sorry 100 proof, I was replying to times; So it works for you, but I dont have bms I can access

Not set in stone trying to get anothe epevers
The solution you are asking about doesn't work with all inverters.
They either need to support remote switching or they need to have a simple mechanical on/off power switch

The solution you are asking about doesn't work with all inverters.
They either need to support remote switching or they need to have a simple mechanical on/off power switch
Of course, the one I have does and if I get a better epever it will too

The better epever has remote switching support so you probably won't need an ssr
well, i dont think it does. I keep seeing it in ad but they didnt give it to me and dont distinguish between model. We have to assume it wont be programmable, so stick to the topic

well, i dont think it does. I keep seeing it in ad but they didnt give it to me and dont distinguish between model. We have to assume it wont be programmable, so stick to the topic
You can see in the picture that this one has remote switching support.

Back