diy solar

diy solar

Solis Hybrid with Lead acids..

Mrfunk

Anyone on here using Lead Acid baterries with a Solis hybrid.. I'm using a bank of 3 strings of 12v Haze 100Ah AGM batteries.(12 batteries) So 48v 300Ah...never mind what I set my volts low to, the battery bank stops giving output at 47V. These batteries apparently will deep cycle down to 11v (44v) no problem. Also can't seem to find a setting for the bulk charge voltage- is that the Eq Voltage setting? It's confusing that you have a "Control Parameter" and "Battery Setting" pages which can contradict themselves. I also recommend confirmation of my charge setting voltage and current.as you can see , float at 55.3 at 4A, and Eq at 57.6..

Float I understand should be 13.8v x4 (55.2) and at a charge rate of 1% of capacity 3A, lowest I can get is 4A...Bulk charge should be 14.5 x4 (58v) and current of 25% of capacity so 75A, I'm playing it safe at 65A... that's a lot of questions and welcome any input.. my main question is the original one, why does the inverter shut off at 47V?

It could have a setting that turns it to grid once it reach's 47v. I could be turned on even if you don't have grid connected. my Inverter has a setting to switch it to grid.

Back