diy solar

diy solar

Some hand holding in the Charleston/SC area if possible?

aurfalien

Solar Barney
Hello,

I've a Growatt 6K inverter and some batteries/panels for off grid/SHFT and was curious if there is any one in the Charleston/SC are that can do some hand holding while I hook it all up?

I can provide more details when needed but it's a fairly simple setup. I do have some tech chops having built and supported compute farms/servers for 30 some odd years however this stuff is a different ball game. I'm only mention this as I'm capable and not 100% clueless so your job would be fairly pain free.

Most of all I'm respectful, listen and do not argue.

However I've always preferred gleaning info in person rather then on line.

A brief on my parts list so far;
3x 48V Eg4LL batteries
1x Growatt 6K inverter
6x 240W Newpowa panels
Assorted wiring

There is no urgency on this, hence no stress.

PS I will gladly shell out $$ for your time.

Hello,

I've a Growatt 6K inverter and some batteries/panels for off grid/SHFT and was curious if there is any one in the Charleston/SC are that can do some hand holding while I hook it all up?

I can provide more details when needed but it's a fairly simple setup. I do have some tech chops having built and supported compute farms/servers for 30 some odd years however this stuff is a different ball game. I'm only mention this as I'm capable and not 100% clueless so your job would be fairly pain free.

Most of all I'm respectful, listen and do not argue.

However I've always preferred gleaning info in person rather then on line.

A brief on my parts list so far;
3x 48V Eg4LL batteries
1x Growatt 6K inverter
6x 240W Newpowa panels
Assorted wiring

There is no urgency on this, hence no stress.

PS I will gladly shell out $$ for your time.
Your best bet would be to work with Signature Solar support, as I imagine thats where you picked up your batteries.

I am moving to the Charleston area in the July timeframe, but you will probably have it all together by then. Its not rocket science, espesically for an IT guy.

What kind of questions do you have, assuming you RTFM( IT tech term for read the freaking manual)?

Your best bet would be to work with Signature Solar support, as I imagine thats where you picked up your batteries.

I am moving to the Charleston area in the July timeframe, but you will probably have it all together by then. Its not rocket science, espesically for an IT guy.

What kind of questions do you have, assuming you RTFM( IT tech term for read the freaking manual)?
Hello and thank you for the reply. I'm actually having a good time with it. With this site and some Youtube for reference material as well as the manuals, I feel in good shape.

I must say that it's pretty fun actually being able to harvest the suns energy to do whatever it is that you like, need etc...

Back