diy solar

diy solar

Solar house generator I started DIY back in 2000 - My path from Trace to Xantrex (on FLA battery) to XW Pro inverters on Tesla Model S batteries

.... and here are the Molex part numbers for the ends of the BMS cables:

Plug: 33472-1201
Use With
MX150 Female Terminal 33012 , 33001
MX150 Sealed Cavity Plug 343450001
MX150 Back shell 349511210 , 349511220
Pins: 33012-3302

Mates with:
MX150 Male Sealed Connector 33482
MX150 Male Bulkhead Twist-Lock Sealed Connector 348406410

Great images in this PDF:

Thanks for posting pictures of your solar power system and it’s Evulation you have encouraging me.
Doug's built a fantastic resource here in this thread, welcome to the discussion....... are you planning on using Tesla modules? Have you chosen a BMS yet?

DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMN SON!!! I didn't realize I ordered so many harnesses..... looks like I'm committed to at least 24 modules now... LOL. I'm halfway there.....

I didn't notice that the 2 module harnesses are 2 module only, no way to daisy chain them so it has to go on the end and I have 2, shoot... looks like I'm sending one back unless you need one, that wasn't well thought out on my part.

Let me know if you need one: https://store.evtv.me/products/twomoduleharness

Interesting that in the first order placed last year, they pulled off the top of the labels showing the vendor name (Gate Electronics) and on the most recent order did not. LOL

1676315521537.png

Last edited:
you are baking it

well at the moment I am tending to my wife. she had a mini-stroke over the weekend is in the hospital, maybe for 2 weeks for in-house theraphy.

so life will be busy a bit

you are baking it

well at the moment I am tending to my wife. she had a mini-stroke over the weekend is in the hospital, maybe for 2 weeks for in-house theraphy.

so life will be busy a bit
DAMN..... I'm so sorry Doug, whew, glad it was only a mini and she's ok....

Hey did you hear about the 4 elderly ladies that went to see the male strippers on the weekend? 3 had a stroke but the 4th couldn't reach.. LOL.... sorry dry cop humor, you could probably use a giggle.

Baking it? Is that young whipper snapper talk for "doing great/kicking ass"? LOL. now I'm craving baked cookies, thanks.

Where did you buy these contactors Doug and what model number are they? Did you get them from EVTV?

20230112_013128-jpg.129190

I ordered from Gigavac.com directly

GX11BB

Notify Party Name:GIGAVAC LLC
Address :6382 ROSE LANE CARPINTERIA CA 93013
PHONE: 80568408401/0018054551091
LOS ANGELES US

they have a product matrix table that I had to use to lookup what I wanted
from the above invoice the part number is shown

Last edited:
I ordered from Gigavac directly

they have a product matrix table that I had to use to lookup what I wanted
from the above invoice the part number is shown
K take that PDF down, it has your personal info in it.... thank you, yea I had a hard time finding them, thank you.. take it down. LOL

Back