diy solar

diy solar

Source for 100 - 200 w solar panels?

MasnPip

I know many people use santan solar for their panels, but they only seem to carry 300+ watt panels. Does anyone have a good source for smaller 100-200 w panels? I’m hoping for some place that’s santan-like with a mix of new and used, with good deals.

The smaller size panels are often more expensive than say the 320 watt panels. Sources to use are craigslist, eBay and Amazon. I started out with the thought to use 200 watt panels but switched to 320 watt panels that I sourced from a local supplier.

The smaller size panels are often more expensive than say the 320 watt panels. Sources to use are craigslist, eBay and Amazon. I started out with the thought to use 200 watt panels but switched to 320 watt panels that I sourced from a local supplier.
Thanks, I am learning this about the prices! The larger size, cheaper panels just won’t work for me right now unfortunately. But I did find some 100w Renogy panels for about $90 each, so I will go with those.

Craigslist can be hit or miss. Individuals selling one or two panels usually have them priced way too high.

$48 per panel, but you have to but a pallet of them.

Craigslist can be hit or miss. Individuals selling one or two panels usually have them priced way too high.

$48 per panel, but you have to but a pallet of them.
The way this lithium battery/solar thing has morphed for me from a little project into an addiction, I am sure I could find a use for a whole pallet of panels!

Back