diy solar

diy solar

Source for Solar Panels in NJ?

anidom

Built a solar shed using mpp solar LVX6048, 8 100ah Lithium batteries, and 8 440W solar panels and mounted them to my shed. The panels and mounting hardware I purchased from signature solar. I want to add 2 more panels and signaturesolar won't ship anything less than 10 now.

Anyone know where I can get 2 solar panels in NJ? I'll drive to pick them up but I'm having a heck of a time finding a solar panel supplier in NJ...

I wish I knew as I'm also in NJ so if you eventually find a source, please update this post! Good luck

I wish I knew as I'm also in NJ so if you eventually find a source, please update this post! Good luck
I’m looking for 2 more. If we can get to 10 we can order from signature solar. Need 8? :)

Ok. I’m looking at the 445w mono solrarever. I’ve got 8 on my shed and need two more. They are 249 each I believe.

Who needs/wants them? Need 6 more takers!

Check with CED Greentech. They have a location in NJ:

A few forum members have had good luck with them in various parts of the country. Save on shipping by picking up the panels you need.

If you don't mind, can you tell me how much Signature charged you for shipping those 8 panels? I also live in NJ and have requested a shipping quote from SS twice and never got a $$$ estimate, just a response that my request was being forwarded to their shipping dept.

Check with CED Greentech. They have a location in NJ:

A few forum members have had good luck with them in various parts of the country. Save on shipping by picking up the panels you need.
I have tried contacting cedgreentech NJ, one jherron denied selling direct to homeowners.

I have tried contacting cedgreentech NJ, one jherron denied selling direct to homeowners.
That must be some location-specific policy. One other forum member mentioned that happening with a CED Greentech in Michigan (I think, I could be wrong). I had no problem buying just 3 panels from them in Denver in February this year.

I don't know anything about the company, but these are used Trina panels. I am using similar and very happy with the performance. Obviously, they are not going to match well with 440w panels, but they are really inexpensive, so maybe another array?

Back