diy solar

diy solar

Specific grounding diagram

Did you split the battery bank?
No. Everything reads right on the voltage on each battery. I have the charge controller is charging. The battery just fine, everything else is working, except when I try to hook up the inverter.

No. Everything reads right on the voltage on each battery. I have the charge controller is charging. The battery just fine, everything else is working, except when I try to hook up the inverter.
I'm stopping here.

I'm stopping here.
Thanks for all your help! I’ve tried Battle Born Batteries, a guy I know who’s into AC solar and you guys, of course, and nobody has the answer, or at least the solution.
I’m going to try to hire an expert, but I have no idea where to find them! I guess I should start with Victron since most of my gear is Victron, except for Battle Born Batteries. ?

Just thought I’d bring everyone up to the latest. Removed all the charge controllers from the positive busbar and there was no problems with the inverter. So now I’m working with Battle Born Batteries to see if we can track down the problem.
I tried bringing back one charge controller at a time, but it still shut down the batteries. I had two of them working one at a time and then the third one shut down the batteries. Now when I connect any of them, it shuts down?
Talk about gremlins! ? ?

Last edited:
Well, nobody seems to be able to solve this issue. 20 K of solar just sitting there doing nothing! ?
I do appreciate those who tried to help! ?

Back