diy solar

diy solar

Starting a New Project

Rider

Solar Addict
Decided it's time to do another small build, a suitcase made from an old camera case. Still only in the thought stage, but I have decided I want to use Victron for the SCC and related parts. The problem I'm running into is finding a reputable, dependable dealer with a good stock. I can find a lot of vendors that have the SCC, but not the meter or other parts, and I don't know anything about the vendor. Or I can find the meter but they don't have the model SCC I want.

So the question is: who is a known, reputable vendor of Victron that has pretty much everything Victron in stock (by in stock, I mean lists it on their website and can get it..) and doesn't charge full list price?

Edit: In the USA

TIA.

I've ordered three Vctron's through Amazon and have had all delivered on time, so I trust the Amazon "In Stock." I have no idea who the individual vendors were.

In the next few weeks I'm going to Amazon to order a 24 volt to 12 volt converter.

I've ordered three Vctron's through Amazon and have had all delivered on time, so I trust the Amazon "In Stock." I have no idea who the individual vendors were.

In the next few weeks I'm going to Amazon to order a 24 volt to 12 volt converter.
Thanx, should have mentioned, "not Amazon". I did a lot of business thru them on the last build, but between things my account was internally hacked, by an Amazon empolyee. No longer on my vendor list.

It’s a good question, I used to be a vendor on Amazon and I can tell you that a lot of the inventory for sellers is co-mingled so who knows what type of stock you are getting. I read a review that someone said a SCC was missing the appropriate regulations for the USA (was European certified or something)

Back