diy solar

diy solar

Stateside shipment of BMS

Michael B Caro

Solar Wizard
Guys, I am so frustrated with not being able to get BMS units in a timely fashion that I am wondering if folks would be interested in paying just a few dollars more of they were available to be shipped from stateside and get them in a matter of a couple of days in stead of 10 days to who knows how dang long. I wouldn't be looking to make a killing, and would buy in bulk to get a good price so that I could sell them for as close as I can possibly can to what you would pay getting them from China and still make it worth tying up my money to do it. Yeah, probably has been tried before, but that doesn't mean it can't be done if people are interested :)

Guys, I am so frustrated with not being able to get BMS units in a timely fashion that I am wondering if folks would be interested in paying just a few dollars more of they were available to be shipped from stateside and get them in a matter of a couple of days in stead of 10 days to who knows how dang long. I wouldn't be looking to make a killing, and would buy in bulk to get a good price so that I could sell them for as close as I can possibly can to what you would pay getting them from China and still make it worth tying up my money to do it. Yeah, probably has been tried before, but that doesn't mean it can't be done if people are interested :)
overkill has them here and I usually have 15 or so Chargeries in stock. But I am currently waiting n a shipment as well

I think the BMS from OverkillSolar is shipped from Florida.
Apparently they are shipped from Canada. Dacian says that he ships every two weeks and that the the next shipment wont go out for almost two weeks....plus lately USPS has been taking two weeks to deliver them to the states.

Back