diy solar

diy solar

Step Down Transformer

Wazersdea

Hello Guys!

I'm planning to purchase a 5kVA 3-phase transformer with voltage 380V to 220/200V for my laser cutting and plastic molding machines. The features I'm looking for are as follows:

1. 3-phase autotransformer should have enough power, the wiring should be tight and neat, and does not skip turns. Coils adopt insulated H-class enameled wire, with low no-load current and low loss.
2. The 5 kVA dry-type autotransformer must be built-in silicon steel sheet with good magnetic flux performance, high heat dissipation coefficient and low magnetic loss.
3. The autotransformer must use electrophoresis technology clamps, no burrs on the edges, rounded corners to prevent collisions, and not easy to corrode. Tinned copper tube terminals and rail-type wiring ports are convenient for wiring and ensure that the power-on overload capacity is increased to the extreme.

Can you pls suggest me some more about it and is it good for laser cutting and plastic molding machines? Looking for recommendations.

Thank you!

Hello Guys!

I'm planning to purchase a 5kVA 3-phase transformer with voltage 380V to 220/200V for my laser cutting and plastic molding machines. The features I'm looking for are as follows:

1. 3-phase autotransformer should have enough power, the wiring should be tight and neat, and does not skip turns. Coils adopt insulated H-class enameled wire, with low no-load current and low loss.
2. The 5 kVA dry-type autotransformer must be built-in silicon steel sheet with good magnetic flux performance, high heat dissipation coefficient and low magnetic loss.
3. The autotransformer must use electrophoresis technology clamps, no burrs on the edges, rounded corners to prevent collisions, and not easy to corrode. Tinned copper tube terminals and rail-type wiring ports are convenient for wiring and ensure that the power-on overload capacity is increased to the extreme.

Can you pls suggest me some more about it and is it good for laser cutting and plastic molding machines? Looking for recommendations for step down transformer.

Thank you!
Any kind suggestion will be really appreciated!

Do you need to draw the 5KVA over 3 phases evenly and transfer them to one 230V 25A Output?
Or just a single phase autotransformer?
I have one like this but they only make them up to 3kVA it seems

Back