diy solar

diy solar

Steve_S update.

Awesome news Steve. Hadn’t seen you on the cabin forum for awhile and admit I was fearing the worst. Came here to look for news and it was fantastic
What a relief. Enjoy every day as none of us know what is going to happen
I did post an update there too... Couple of other posts I've answered too.

I'M GONNA SAY THIS ONCE !
TAKE THE BS OVER FREE NOT FREE CRAP ELSEWHERE. THAT DOG IS SHOT. MEDICAL CARE FOR PROFIT IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY. PERIOD.

I WILL REPORT FURTHER CRAP LIKE THAT AND HAVE IT REMOVED ! NO STUPID POLITICS, TAKE IT TO FACEPOX !!!
I sounds like you're back to 95% now! :ROFLMAO:

Glad for your good news. I'm new to the forum, but I appreciate the straight talk approach in all your posts. Your inner drive to share practical hard-earned wisdom shines like a jewel. I wish you and your family strength on the path ahead. Best regards, Paul

THIS THREAD WAS DEEMED TOO POLITICAL.
NOW CHUCKED INTO CHIT-CHAT.
HOWS THAT FOR PASSIVE CENSORSHIP!

ESPECIALLY AFTER I SAID POLITICAL KRUD WON'TBE TOLERATED

Anonymous Mods at work.

I AM HOME !!! 9:00 PM a fracas to the Last Minute but I'm HOME....
Ohhh my, forgot what a mess I left... oi... Draconian Cleaning will have to commence (At Pace of course). Tomorrow is gonna be nuts getting prescriptions filled, visiting nurse & home care folks and more...

Phew, just happy to be in my little corner of the planet.

Steve

I AM HOME !!! 9:00 PM a fracas to the Last Minute but I'm HOME....
Ohhh my, forgot what a mess I left... oi... Draconian Cleaning will have to commence (At Pace of course). Tomorrow is gonna be nuts getting prescriptions filled, visiting nurse & home care folks and more...

Phew, just happy to be in my little corner of the planet.

Steve
way to go, up and onwards now steve, up.and onwards

Back