diy solar

diy solar

Stirling Engine & hot water starage

Guda

Superstrut Strut
Saw Davids video awhile ago & totally plan on building a massive hot water tank into my place. Then I saw this other video & was wondering if a hot water take size Stirling would be something to explore ?

Instant hot water is the way to go. Why waste energy heating water when you’re not using it?

Instant hot water is the way to go. Why waste energy heating water when you’re not using it?
When off grid on solar we are always looking for ways to store energy from the good days for the bad.

I don't think you watched the videos tho. Because your question is answered in the video...

When off grid on solar we are always looking for ways to store energy from the good days for the bad.

I don't think you watched the videos tho. Because your question is answered in the video...
You’re right, and heck I just realized the title said “solar” thermal tank. My bad, bro. Sometimes I continue reading and commenting when I’m too tired to.

David really does some cool science in that video. I think it might be a few videos for the whole project.

Considering the efficiency of solar thermal and stirling engine, it`s better to use solar + chemical battery.
Especialy all mechanical structures require a lot of maintenance.

Back