diy solar

diy solar

Suggestion for a $500 budget?

kaizday

do u guys have any recommendations for a $500 budget? i have no other requirements beside the budget, just want to play around. preferredly one that can charge (via solar) and discharge at the same time, if it is a possibility.

thanks

If DIY is not an option, are the $500 with or without solar panels?

If without panels, have a look at the Jackery Explorer 500. It works as aspected, reliable, without issues.

$500 include panels ... A Jackery Explorer 300 or a Goal Zero Yeti 200x and a good 3rd party solar panel with adapter fits into the $500 limit.

If DIY is not an option, are the $500 with or without solar panels?

If without panels, have a look at the Jackery Explorer 500. It works as aspected, reliable, without issues.

$500 include panels ... A Jackery Explorer 300 or a Goal Zero Yeti 200x and a good 3rd party solar panel with adapter fits into the $500 limit.

thanks. it is without the panels.

do u know the diy (milk crate that will did) lets me charge and consume at the same time?

thanks. it is without the panels.

do u know the diy (milk crate that will did) lets me charge and consume at the same time?

Absolutely. A milk crate DIY with LiFePo4 battery has a longer life span and is really easy to realize. You can get good components with a $500 butget to do this.

Back