Summary of my battery options from China, lifepo4 3.2v 280ah cells.

Nepakima

Does anyone here have any experience or feedback on Shenzhen Mushang Electronics Co? I have been talking to MS Battery and they seem great. I am looking to put in a bigger order and looking for others experience.
I am looking for 120 X 280ah cells and 40 X 120ah cells. Any suggestions on the best place to look?
A little more info. Just received updated quote.
Welded stud on all cells. 120 X 230ah brand new EVE & 40 X 100ah brand new GFB cells.
DDP to my door in Vancouver is 11476 usd

Thank you very much for
Does anyone here have any experience or feedback on Shenzhen Mushang Electronics Co? I have been talking to MS Battery and they seem great. I am looking to put in a bigger order and looking for others experience.
I am looking for 120 X 280ah cells and 40 X 120ah cells. Any suggestions on the best place to look?
A little more info. Just received updated quote.
Welded stud on all cells. 120 X 230ah brand new EVE & 40 X 100ah brand new GFB cells.
DDP to my door in Vancouver is 11476 usd

Thank you very much for your replies!
Hi Saitor,
Just wondering if you finally pulled the trigger on the Mushang order.
I'm also interested in the 230Ah Eve cells, and would like to know if you are convinced that they're actually brand new. If they are, then they're quite a good bargain at $62, as they appear to have the same specs as the 280Ah some are selling for $120.

The one other customer on here didn't have a positive experience all round.

Last edited:

saitor

I ended up going with Nikkie Chen from Dongguan Lightning. I ordered 120 pieces of Rept 280ah and 40 pieces of catl 120ah. I fully paid for my order on May 10th. I am still waiting on the cells to ship. I had used Nikkie in the past and was happy with the product.

rogerball0

I ended up going with Nikkie Chen from Dongguan Lightning. I ordered 120 pieces of Rept 280ah and 40 pieces of catl 120ah. I fully paid for my order on May 10th. I am still waiting on the cells to ship. I had used Nikkie in the past and was happy with the product.
I've got the same problem with Blmpow, ordered May 8th and am still waiting, have messaged them through Aliexpress as to the batteries whereabouts and all i get is 'thank you sir' or smiley icons?? Its like dealing with kids.

Had i known when i first ordered batteries from soonbuy in February then cancelled after three months of silence that by August i still wouldn't have anything to show for my money with another supplier i really wouldn't have bothered. Problem is i've bought a ton of ancillary components to make the batteries so feel compelled to stay the course.

Even if they are travelling by ship i cant get my head around the total silence and no one at Blmpow not having a clue when they'll arrive, its rediculous. All i got told when i ordered in May that DPD would contact me when they arrive here in the UK.

Still waiting.

NwCali

Solar Addict
I've got the same problem with Blmpow, ordered May 8th and am still waiting, have messaged them through Aliexpress as to the batteries whereabouts and all i get is 'thank you sir' or smiley icons?? Its like dealing with kids.

Had i known when i first ordered batteries from soonbuy in February then cancelled after three months of silence that by August i still wouldn't have anything to show for my money with another supplier i really wouldn't have bothered. Problem is i've bought a ton of ancillary components to make the batteries so feel compelled to stay the course.

Even if they are travelling by ship i cant get my head around the total silence and no one at Blmpow not having a clue when they'll arrive, its rediculous. All i got told when i ordered in May that DPD would contact me when they arrive here in the UK.

Still waiting.
Don't know if it'll make you feel better or not but you can send me some money and it'll make me feel better. :)

Hope that make you smile at least a little.

Reading post like yours make me wary of ordering anything but ones I can buy and have in hand fairly fast (within weeks).

Just John

Photon Sorcerer

Still waiting.
Credit card companies call taking your money and not shipping the product, fraud.
Contact the police and file a report, then contact the credit card company.

NwCali

Solar Addict
But there are time limits... best to know them and act before they run out.

Its about the only reason to ever use a CC...

Just John

Photon Sorcerer
You may wish to contact Amy and place an order with her.

Just John

Photon Sorcerer
lets see i have just made a enquiry 6 pcs. lishen to Europe
I predict.......

They will say a sure thing and quote you a price.
After you pay will come the "we don't have these in stock, so we are shipping something other than Lishen".

It happens a lot. The supply of Lishen cells has dried up, so you will likely get something else or obviously used cells.
Bait and switch is alive and well when dealing with China.

lexio

feel the balance 3.65
I predict.......

They will say a sure thing and quote you a price.
After you pay will come the "we don't have these in stock, so we are shipping something other than Lishen".

It happens a lot. The supply of Lishen cells has dried up, so you will likely get something else or obviously used cells.
Bait and switch is alive and well when dealing with China.
hi Ian are you member of the diysolar forum ?
ever buddy over there is very interested in you battery's so my question is
1 are the Lishen 272ah really $ 75.50 usd
2 do you have them in stock. Nobody has them in stock at the moment .
3 what are the transport cost by train to Holland.
or else try to login.
ho yea i think welded posts need to be 2 cm long :).
this is not a priority thing just a question
have a nice day

this is what i can do about it

lexio

feel the balance 3.65
hi Ian are you member of the diysolar forum ?
ever buddy over there is very interested in you battery's so my question is
1 are the Lishen 272ah really $ 75.50 usd
2 do you have them in stock. Nobody has them in stock at the moment .
3 what are the transport cost by train to Holland.
or else try to login.
ho yea i think welded posts need to be 2 cm long :).
this is not a priority thing just a question
have a nice day

this is what i can do about it
Anita Zhang2021-09-24 03:00
272ah out of stock now

see at least a honest answer before i have paid

so lets go for the 301 ah calt still a good price on there website
Anita Zhang2021-09-24 07:23
Sorry, all prismatic cells are shortage now

Last edited: