diy solar

diy solar

Sun elec miami fl

Ruben

Hi guys

im gonna buy some used solar panels at

sunelectronics international in miami florida
15901 nw 59th ave in miami lakes 33014

so i wanted to know if you guys know the place , have bought panels there , good quality used panels etc etc
Ive been recommended to them via this page , but i would like to get more opinions about them

thanx in advance

I posted Sun Electric ......and Yes I bought 600 watts NEW B-grade...2x300 back in 2017........$300

One panel had a star shaped solder defect.....the second looked perfect but the paint faded real quick....tested full rated output

I drove down from my home base in Orlando.......They're Still on my Transit van providing power for our Boondocking lifestyle

( I have always run an off-grid 120 volt 9.2 CuFt Apt sized refrigerator in the van !)

That Miami Lakes warehouse was HUGE......Thousands and thousands of panels stacked in pallet racks.....Super tall forklifts

Seems they're set-up to bulk sell offshore.....My (Latin) sales man asked me what I wanted.....

Two big panels ........These are about 40" x 66".........They had a big variety of Large and Small panels on display in the office.....

Loaded the panels inside the van...........I paid cash and was in & out in 30 Minutes

Back