diy solar

diy solar

Sunny Island 6048-10-US 6kw 48v inverter central Nebraska

Ratboy

SI6048-10-US inverter/charger, 48v input, 120vac true sine output at 5750w continuous, 6000w for up to 3 hours with high surge capacity for starting motors. Two or more can be connected for more power. I have 10 of these from the DC Solar auction in factory sealed boxes (they show some wear), $1600 each. Weight 139 pounds. Located in Cozad Nebraska. email printer098@yahoo.com I check this every few days.

Attachments

• dc solar 6048a.jpg
    dc solar 6048a.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 76
I'd be interested in one also with shipping quote to 95548.
Curious as to why no warranty - I've got another SI6048 that I was pretty sure was from the DC Solar deal and SMA honored the warranty on it, said it was 10 years from when I put it into service. Not arguing with you, I'd buy it with no warranty but just curious as to why it wouldn't be covered.

S
I'd be interested in one also with shipping quote to 95548.
Curious as to why no warranty - I've got another SI6048 that I was pretty sure was from the DC Solar deal and SMA honored the warranty on it, said it was 10 years from when I put it into service. Not arguing with you, I'd buy it with no warranty but just curious as to why it wouldn't be covered.
Someone who just bought some of the 6048 inverters from me said that SMA would honor the warranty. Great if they do, I just wasn't going to stick my neck out and offer it. I opened one of the boxes to take photos and the label says it was made in Nov 2017.
You could arrange shipping through Uship or some other delivery service. Origin is in Kearney, NE 68847 and I have a forklift to load a pallet onto a truck. You would have to indicate if you have a way to unload or if they would need a lift-gate truck to deliver, type of delivery location (business or residential) etc. Weight of the packaged unit is 142 pounds and a pallet will probably weigh about 30 pounds. Be sure to inquire about insurance on the shipment. Contact me at printer098@yahoo.com

Still have 4 inverters left for sale (and a bunch of 48vdc floodlights).

I can use 4 of the floods if you can ups them before you move.
Where ya going ?
Greg

Back