diy solar

diy solar

Sunsynk 3.6kW AC 7kWp pylontech us5000 no communication

Double T

Hi all, completely new to Solar, 6 months in I've finally got a pylontech us5000 storage battery which I'm informed is compatible with my Sunsynk 3.6kW AC 7kWp, however using the supplied comms cable I'm unable to get the inverter to recognise the battery, (cable is the correct way bms at the battery port) searched the net and found very little information on this combination, tried can ports and rs854 and adding number 1 dip switch on the battery, all combinations, so to prevent fault code on the inverter having to run it as lead acid atm, any help would be much appreciated ??

Reach out to this dude Keith. He was very responsive to me and he specializes in this brand.

Hi all, completely new to Solar, 6 months in I've finally got a pylontech us5000 storage battery which I'm informed is compatible with my Sunsynk 3.6kW AC 7kWp, however using the supplied comms cable I'm unable to get the inverter to recognise the battery, (cable is the correct way bms at the battery port) searched the net and found very little information on this combination, tried can ports and rs854 and adding number 1 dip switch on the battery, all combinations, so to prevent fault code on the inverter having to run it as lead acid atm, any help would be much appreciated ??
Hi,

I'm having the same issue. What did you do to sort it in the end?

Thanks

Hi....
Not sure if this is a dumb question related to this issue but.....
If you're using the cable supplied with the inverter I'm pretty sure from watching the videos that it's for paralleling the inverters only and not a battery communication cable.

Back